Jump to content
Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Kimmo

What a joke

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, chrisg said:

Just compare the way Trump and his party are behaving and contrast it to the rise of Fascism in Germany in the 30s.

 

I've been saying exactly that since about a month in.  For all that he doesn't seem to be able to read very well (at least now), he's a fan of Hitler.  He would have been better served reading Machiavelli, imho, but there you go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm,

 

I'm, going to doubt he even really reads Hitler's speeches but c'mon, "The Prince"? He'd choke at the first paragraph...

 

The one thing that I will allow him, if that is the right way to think of it, is that he is no way the orator that Hitler was - he  doesn't need to be, he is primarily preaching to an already besotted mass of unfortunate humanity.

 

Cheers

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, chrisg said:

I'm, going to doubt he even really reads Hitler's speeches but c'mon, "The Prince"? He'd choke at the first paragraph...

 

The one thing that I will allow him, if that is the right way to think of it, is that he is no way the orator that Hitler was - he  doesn't need to be, he is primarily preaching to an already besotted mass of unfortunate humanity.

 

"Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that Trump often re-read “My New Order,” a collection of Adolf Hitler’s speeches from 1918-1939. What’s more, Trump allegedly kept the book in a cabinet by his bed.

When Brenner asked about the book, Trump said, “Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he’s a Jew.”

Later, Trump said, “If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them.”

The best part? While Davis acknowledged being Trump’s friend, and giving him a copy of “My New Order” (not “Mein Kampf” as Trump claimed), he isn’t even Jewish."

 

That underlined bit is very typical of him telling a massive porky.

 

I think you're correct about The Prince - now.  The Don has declined awful lot in the last 5 years.  Listen to his sentence structure in speeches at the beginning of his campaign.  Either he's failing mentally, which would not be that unusual for a man his age, or he's using language he thinks is appropriate for his crowds - which means he thinks they're stupid.  If they can't put that together for themselves, or have and are willing to put up with it, he's right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, Ive heard those tales.

 

Dunno if you have read "My New Order," I did try to once but the hate flying off the page was just too palpable.

 

If he did re-read it that says something even worse about him.

 

The lies have ceased to surprise me, he really cannot help himself.

 

You are probably absolutely correct about his speech getting simpler and simpler and more rambling with age.

 

He tries to belittle Biden, which frankly will not wash, but he's the one who only recently came in to sign an order, became distracted, left without signing it and had to have minders shepherd him back.

 

He's losing it, but so did Hitler - just when history has never quite decided but probably around 1941.

 

Unfortunately having established a cabal of sycophants that is when despots can be at their most dangerous.

 

Cheers

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i reckon donald trump thought "my new order" was his recent uber eats receipt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, scruffy1 said:

i reckon donald trump thought "my new order" was his recent uber eats receipt

 

Did somebody say New Order?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

that  was an excellent watch ! thanks Logicpr0be 🙂

 

Edited by eveln
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahaha ! So Biden has an official sexual abuse claim lodged against him  now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🙂

 

The day he's reported walking into girls dressing rooms at beauty pageants I'll take notice, he's already acknowledged that he can be a bit over-affectionate at times.

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

None of the complainants against Trump were willing to lodge a formal complaint with the police. The lady that was shoved up against a wall and made to endure Biden's tongue down her throat and his fingers up her vagina has made a formal complaint to the police

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL.  any of them make a formal complaint to the police .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

soz, but formal or not, it's still a clear case of the trumpster as leading by a big hand full (in a small hand)  grope artiste / dirty old man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chrisg said:

27 years is a very long time but no one seems to recall the event.

...and so says the man that knows  all

 

 

back when I was not quite twenty I shared floor space  ( to sleep ) with a person I considered to be a friend. We were staying at another friends place, so's not to drive with alcohol in our system.  Any way, on that night  I was pretty drunk, I woke to him trying to penetrate me with his dick, I pretended to be asleep. I guess he was drunker than he thought, cos it didn't work , I was a virgin still . To this day drunk, sober, or stoned I still remember it. The next day I pretended again to not be aware of his attempts.

 

So really chrisg, your time span, is to be perfectly frank, fucking irrelevant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heh,

 

 You would not have a clue what my time-span is because time is not linear, it depends how much you  cram into it.

 

That's where we differ and why you and a number of others here do not really understand.

 

Nothing has ever said I know it all, but rather a lot suggests that I have experienced more along the timeline.

 

Frankly I often regard you as far more arrogant, secure in your ignorance.

 

Cheers

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chrisg said:

 

 You would not have a clue what my time-span is because time is not linear, it depends how much you  cram into it.

wtf ?  ... um really, please go troll elsewhere

 

7 hours ago, chrisg said:

27 years is a very long time but no one seems to recall the event.

^^ that is however the time span that is irrelevant . Last week last year, or 27 years. ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh ffs, go read what a fucking troll is - you TROLL!!!!

 

You really have the smarts of a thalidomide aardvark....

 

Sheer pathetic.

 

Cheers

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/trump-s-name-to-appear-on-stimulus-cheques-going-to-americans-report-20200415-p54k0j.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

 

Trump puts HIS name on government cheques send to people for stimulus money.

The correct thing is just to put the person's name from themselves because that's the reality as it's their taxes paying for it (or taxes from their kids and grandkids and great grandkids)

Edited by Jeruselem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeruselem said:

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/trump-s-name-to-appear-on-stimulus-cheques-going-to-americans-report-20200415-p54k0j.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

 

Trump puts HIS name on government cheques send to people for stimulus money.

The correct thing is just to put the person's name from themselves because that's the reality as it's their taxes paying for it (or taxes from their kids and grandkids and great grandkids)

Do you suppose this is why the jobseekers and keepers have to wait till May here ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eveln said:

Do you suppose this is why the jobseekers and keepers have to wait till May here ?

 

Don't like it..............don't take it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LogicprObe said:

 

Don't like it..............don't take it!

Well I will benefit from the Job keeper ... and I do intend to take it. after all it's coming out of taxes my several decades of working life contributed too .

 

What made you think I didn't like it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, eveln said:

Well I will benefit from the Job keeper ... and I do intend to take it. after all it's coming out of taxes my several decades of working life contributed too .

 

What made you think I didn't like it ?

 

I thought you didn't want Big D's name on it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, LogicprObe said:

 

I thought you didn't want Big D's name on it?

As long as the money goes into my account as agreed upon, I don't care whose name is on it ...I was just pointing out to Jeruselem that the peeps in the US were not the only ones waiting on the funds. His link says the cheques are delayed due to that procedure  * shrugs *

Edited by eveln

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, eveln said:

As long as the money goes into my account as agreed upon, I don't care whose name is on it ...I was just pointing out to Jeruselem that the peeps in the US were not the only ones waiting on the funds. His link says the cheques are delayed due to that procedure  * shrugs *

 

 

i guess it takes the donald a long time to sign them all ?

 

small hands make heavy work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×