Sign in to follow this  
Kimmo

The gospel of Leonid

Here Leo, this is a thread for you to post your alternate reality assertions, misrepresent your ideological foes, all that cliched old tat you're so fluent in. 

Now you don't have to keep polluting my Bernie thread with your noxious emissions; the hazmat can be contained in a suitable vessel. 

I guess you'll need a kick-start: unregulated capitalism, AKA social Darwinism, is a recipe for neofeudalism and is the very opposite of meritocracy. Everyone advocating for it is either evil scum bent on domination, a morally bankrupt prostitute, or far more likely a misguided fool. 

Honestly it's probably easier on the blood pressure to just block him. You'll just get yourself pissed off engaging.

7 hours ago, aquilus said:

Honestly it's probably easier on the blood pressure to just block him. You'll just get yourself pissed off engaging.

It's kind of weird tho, blocking someone you just made a shrine towards.

• Yes Sir! Very atomic! 1

🙂

I don't think Leo would want a monument to himself - intriguing idea Kimmo but unlikely to progress anything much - meanwhile I'll have to find some popcorn  🙂

Cheers

On 2/28/2019 at 10:15 PM, Kimmo said:

Here Leo, this is a thread for you to post your alternate reality assertions, misrepresent your ideological foes, all that cliched old tat you're so fluent in. 

Now you don't have to keep polluting my Bernie thread with your noxious emissions; the hazmat can be contained in a suitable vessel. 

I guess you'll need a kick-start: unregulated capitalism, AKA social Darwinism, is a recipe for neofeudalism and is the very opposite of meritocracy. Everyone advocating for it is either evil scum bent on domination, a morally bankrupt prostitute, or far more likely a misguided fool. 

You need to make one of these for you, so you can have a safe space for your special notions 😎

• Yes Sir! Very atomic! 1

10 hours ago, Waltish said:

You need to make one of these for you, so you can have a safe space for your special notions 😎

We could call it “Kimmo’s participatory anarchic democracy”.

Need to be high as a kite to read it.

hey leo, since this is your thread, care to finally directly comment on your pm nominee scomo's eventual run in the driver's seat ?

i recall you suggesting he was foreman material way back, and scoffed at the time

in light of the current situation, quo vadis ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scruffy1 said:

hey leo, since this is your thread, care to finally directly comment on your pm nominee scomo's eventual run in the driver's seat ?

i recall you suggesting he was foreman material way back, and scoffed at the time

in light of the current situation, quo vadis ?

Nah we can keep it to the “How crap is this government” thread.

This can be just another Kimmo ragethread 🙂

1 hour ago, TheManFromPOST said:

hey Leo, since this is your thread, and I agree with most of your politics;
got a good Matzoh ball soup recipe?

I don’t actually 😞

Edited by Leonid

this thread is disappointing

and yet it seemed to hold much promise

We've all become accustomed to giving at least the semblance of a politeness.   

You know, if you can't be nice or polite then shut up ... 

*tumbleweeds*