Sign in to follow this  
littlejacket92

LifeAfter, Real survival game

I have played LifeAfter recently, the name meaning " life after tomorrow", is a fight to zombie-like walking dead series. It has an English version for English speaking player. The graphic is nice, and look to be real-life. Firstly, you have passed a tutorial to make acquaintance with the game. You also need to send SOS to ask others to support you pass the second test. When you passed, you will be taken to 101 where others come here to learn a job, buy something and go to another place like falling forest ( you can come here when you passed the SOS message part) or sand castle ( when you reach to level 3 manor). You can join a camp to co-operate with others. 

I think this game is so real. Anyone here plays it, can we discuss?

3 minutes ago, littlejacket92 said:

Anyone here plays it, can we discuss?

Never even heard of it.  I might give it a look when my gaming rig is back online.

TBH though, I'm kinda burned out on zombie stuff atm.

to @Cybes

I think you can give a look at this game. This is so nice and so real,😄 I played with friends, then it's so funny, too. 

On 3/21/2019 at 1:23 PM, Cybes said:

Never even heard of it.  I might give it a look when my gaming rig is back online.

TBH though, I'm kinda burned out on zombie stuff atm.

maybe you could use this android emulator? https://www.memuplay.com/ (it *appears* to a be mobile game only)

as for being burned out on zombie stuff, ever played Dying Light?

until that game, i had actively avoided jsut about everything zombie themed.  partly because ive never been one for traditional "horror", and partly because zombies are amongst the most hackneyed and laziest of devices.   shitty zombie games eventually became a plague worse than shitty Doom clones.  which is why it pains me that DL is so underrated, when its so fricken good.  i think when it hit, consumer zombie fatigue had reached its peak.  

1 hour ago, @~thehung said:

Dying Light

Not the full game, but I have watched the play clips on Steam.  Nice graphics, but didn'tt look like my kind of thing back then - I'll take another look, but if my memory is correct I doubt my opinion will change much.

On 3/22/2019 at 8:49 PM, @~thehung said:

as for being burned out on zombie stuff, ever played Dying Light?

Never heard this game. But I will search and give a look.