Sign in to follow this  
SacrificialNewt

Curly's Ducks

Curly went hunting one day up in The Northern Territory' and bagged three ducks. He put them in the back of his Ute and was about to drive home when he was confronted by a surly Territory game warden who didn't like smart alecs. The warden ordered Curly to show his hunting license, so Curly pulled out a valid Northern Territory license.. The game warden looked at the license, then reached over and picked up one of the ducks, sniffed its bum and said, "This duck ain't from The Territory. This is a Queensland duck. You got a Queensland huntin' license?" Curly reached into his wallet and produced a Queensland license. The game warden looked at it, then reached over and grabbed the second duck, sniffed its bum, and said "This ain't a Queensland duck. This duck's from West Australia. You got a West Australian license?" Curly reached into his wallet and produced a West Australian hunting license. The warden then reached over and picked up the third duck, Sniffed its bum, and said, "This ain't a Western Australian duck. This duck's from South Australia. You got a South Australian Huntin license?" Again Curly reached into his wallet and brought out a South Australian license. The game warden was extremely frustrated at this point, and he yelled at Curly "just where the hell are you from?" Curly smiled turned around, bent over, dropped his pants, and said, "You tell me, you're the expert...

• Haha 5

bloody brilliant SacrificialNewt. just bloody brilliant !

Posted (edited)

So.

I went looking for a joke for Friday

and came up with this one ...

" After thirty-five years of marriage a husband and wife came for counselling

When asked what the problems were the wife went into a tirade  listing every problem they had ever had. Neglect, lack of intimacy, loneliness, emptiness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.

Finally after allowing this for a time, the therapist got up and walked around the desk asking the wife to stand, he embraced her and kissed her long and passionately as her husband watched - with a raised eyebrow. The wife shut up and sat down as though in a daze.

The therapist turned to the husband and said, 'This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?'
'Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I golf.'

Edited by eveln
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

That joke could be fine-tuned depending on the type of company you're in.

On 01/06/2019 at 12:30 AM, Rybags said:

That joke could be fine-tuned depending on the type of company you're in.

Yeah, I know. tis the beauty of it