Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NZT48

PSA

Recommended Posts

Well he can come and tell me himself. Primary school is where you get other people to let someone know you love them. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus loves you but God doesn't?  Awks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🙂

 

Given the old testament pretty certain he'd be a totally cranky old bastard, if he existed....

 

Cheers

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'know, I've read the Bible.  Cover to cover, more than once.  I do not want to be 'loved' by that evil, genocidal, narcissistic psychopath.  I'm really relieved that I've never seen any evidence whatsoever for a god's existence (despite believers of varying levels of rabidity and violent potential), because I'm pretty sure he'd just ignore the restraining order.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can somebody explain to me how saying sinners (which would include left handed people) deserve to be punished (burn in hell) for all eternity, is not hate speech?..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, TheManFromPOST said:

can somebody explain to me how saying sinners (which would include left handed people) deserve to be punished (burn in hell) for all eternity, is not hate speech?..

 

Or telling everyone they're born as sinners and if you don't love me you're going to hell and I'm the only one who could really love you isn't just a battered wife syndrome affair?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheManFromPOST said:

can somebody explain to me how saying sinners (which would include left handed people) deserve to be punished (burn in hell) for all eternity, is not hate speech?..

as a lefty I fully endorse this request.

6 hours ago, SquallStrife said:

I don't consent.

not sure that was ever a problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2019 at 5:42 PM, fliptopia said:

Well he can come and tell me himself. Primary school is where you get other people to let someone know you love them. 

It has helped me in my adulthood.

 

On 6/25/2019 at 11:59 PM, Nich... said:

Jesus loves you but God doesn't?  Awks.

Huh? Why do you say "God doesn't"?

 

On 6/26/2019 at 5:54 AM, Cybes said:

Y'know, I've read the Bible.  Cover to cover, more than once.  I do not want to be 'loved' by that evil, genocidal, narcissistic psychopath.  I'm really relieved that I've never seen any evidence whatsoever for a god's existence (despite believers of varying levels of rabidity and violent potential), because I'm pretty sure he'd just ignore the restraining order.

God is not "[an] evil, genocidal, narcissistic psychopath". God is love. (1 John 4:8)

 

On 6/26/2019 at 11:57 AM, TheManFromPOST said:

can somebody explain to me how saying sinners (which would include left handed people) deserve to be punished (burn in hell) for all eternity, is not hate speech?..

What's "hate speech"?

 

On 6/26/2019 at 12:47 PM, fliptopia said:

Or telling everyone they're born as sinners and if you don't love me you're going to hell and I'm the only one who could really love you isn't just a battered wife syndrome affair?

Where does The Bible say "[God is] "the only one who could really love you"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NZT48 said:

Huh? Why do you say "God doesn't"?

Because you told us that Jesus loves us, but not the rest of the trinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2019 at 4:29 PM, NZT48 said:

Jesus loves you.

 

So does the teapot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're asserting fantasy as fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're asserting that "Jesus loves you" is fantasy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say that rainbows being a promise from god not to flood the entire earth is about as likely as 3 sisters being turned to stone in the blue mountains by a witch doctor to protect them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NZT48 said:

You're asserting that "Jesus loves you" is fantasy.

I do not assume that there ever was a Jesus, can you prove his existence?

has he communicated with you his idea that he loves any one, 2000 years after he supposedly died

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 9:41 PM, Kimmo said:

Is Santa Claus a fantasy?

Yes...

 

11 hours ago, TheManFromPOST said:

I do not assume that there ever was a Jesus, can you prove his existence?

What would you consider proof?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×