Sign in to follow this  
eveln

The Naruto Run !

Posted (edited)

So this story finally hit the abc news site but it's obviously old news on the bookface pages.

It seems the Little A'le'inn  hotel has some advertising issues and is worried it can't fully cater to over a million naruto running dudes rocking up to storm the invisible barricades of Area 51.

It's sorta like the organising for the first big rock concert back in the sixites, 'cept this one's not about music. lol. Nobody knew what to expect or how it was gonna work but they went anyway and an historical event became legend.

Would just be something to see thousands doing the naruto all together really

EDIT :

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-19/area-51-creator-worried-about-fbi/11324264

Edited by eveln
to replace broken link with unbroken link ... hopefully

Would be a nice place for a gathering of food vans!

• Haha 1

I'm really interested to know what happens if 1million plus people storm the place. Does the government order them all dead if they try? Do the people actually turn up or is it mostly people in support of the idea but who will never actually take part? Will there be anything in there? I mean there is a bit of time to move things by the intended date. 

🙂

Stage one of disinformation - the ABC link is dead  🙂

Getting to the site is one thing, actually getting on or indeed into any of the buildings is quite another. It is a very, very secure location with multiple levels of security, hardly anyone actually has blanket access to the whole place. I doubt they will find much of anything at all.

Cheers

I figure 90% of people will treat it like the joke it is, 1% may turn up thinking it's serious, everyone else will just go along to rubberneck. (including the media)

Heh, probably quite accurate smadge.

Worst comes to worst they just lock the place down, not likely to be able to break in, it really is a very secure facility.

Cheers

Posted (edited)

Well that was strange, link worked fine this morning ... any way, just put up a new one in the OP

7 hours ago, fliptopia said:

I'm really interested to know what happens if 1million plus people storm the place. Does the government order them all dead if they try? Do the people actually turn up or is it mostly people in support of the idea but who will never actually take part? Will there be anything in there? I mean there is a bit of time to move things by the intended date. 

I'm a little curious to see how many will bother . Do want to see the run though, that would / could be impressive

11 hours ago, smadge1 said:

Would be a nice place for a gathering of food vans!

Hah! food vans and generators ... they could have some rides going, get some market stalls happening ! turn it into a real show 😛

Edited by eveln

8 hours ago, fliptopia said:

Being an ex defence force member I can tell you that they practice this shit. They have ways and means to stop people without violence but it aint pretty 

2 hours ago, IvanTheTerrible said:

Being an ex defence force member I can tell you that they practice this shit. They have ways and means to stop people without violence but it aint pretty 

I'm pretty sure it's practiced. I wasn't sure on what scale though. A run like this of a million people is bound to have fatalities in of itself without resistance necessary. 

If it goes ahead there are going to be some seriously conflicting stories of what happened. 

Some people will show up. possibly even a few thousand. There's always the true believers in ufos. I just don't know that all will have the urge to front up.

Dunno Ev - I don't like FB crowd assemblies usually, this might be different.

The new link works by the way 🙂

I don't honestly believe that Groom Lake has any real relationship to ufos, deep black air research sure but if you wanted to go dissecting imaginary aliens I think you would do it  in a far less noticeable location. Notable that it is not even obscured by Google Earth anymore - bloody long runway though....

Cheers

1m targets. The Air Force testing range has never been so target rich.

Those rubber bullets are gonna get a workout!

• Haha 1

I still want to see lots doing the naruto run !

Send up the Aurora while they're there, that'll stop them objecting to the place!

On 7/19/2019 at 12:01 PM, fliptopia said:

Does the government order them all dead if they try?

The armed forces patrolling Area 51 are already authorised to use deadly force to stop a breach.
I very much doubt a million people will turn up.

But as a hypothetical....if they did, it would be an interesting battle. The idiots trying to break in would want to come armed.

What if the military are there to protect us from the dangerous aliens?

lol...

Haha, thanks for that Master_Scythe.

They need practice and costumes. Frankly half of them were not really trying and the loose sloppy clothing really hindered the stream line look of the act. Moar effort dudes !