Sign in to follow this  
twinair

Russian man sues Apple for turning him gay

WTFBBQ...

https://www.news.com.au/technology/gadgets/mobile-phones/russian-man-sues-apple-for-turning-him-gay/news-story/4761700ec65dde1f603acdb8781c2cda

The man filed suit in a Moscow court asking for one million rubles ($A22,800) after an incident this summer in which a cryptocurrency called “GayCoin” was delivered via a smartphone app, rather than the Bitcoin he had ordered.

His lawyer Sapizhat Gusnieva insisted the case was “serious,” telling AFP that her client was “scared, he suffered”.

The GayCoin cryptocurrency arrived with a note saying, “Don’t judge until you try,” according to the complaint.

“I thought, in truth, how can I judge something without trying? I decided to try same-sex relationships,” the complainant wrote.

“Now I have a boyfriend and I do not know how to explain this to my parents … my life has been changed for the worse and will never become normal again,” he added.

Well righteo then...

I know right!

This is the BEST bit hahahaha!

"I thought, in truth, how can I judge something without trying? I decided to try same-sex relationships,” the complainant wrote.

“Now I have a boyfriend and I do not know how to explain this to my parents … my life has been changed for the worse and will never become normal again,” he added.

Pretty sure that's not Apple's problem...

4 minutes ago, twinair said:

Pretty sure that's not Apple's problem...

One too many Adams Apple...

• Haha 2

So the guy follows the usually sane advice of experiencing new things, likes the experience enough to gain a partner, and then says his life is terrible or some such... LOL some people are just never happy.

I mean, 'sif his parents don't know!

51 minutes ago, eveln said:

So the guy follows the usually sane advice of experiencing new things, likes the experience enough to gain a partner, and then says his life is terrible or some such... LOL some people are just never happy.

Well, he lives in a place where homophobia is pretty heavily institutionalised. Easier to deny good sense and blame one party instead of his whole society...

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Well, he lives in a place where homophobia is pretty heavily institutionalised. Easier to deny good sense and blame one party instead of his whole society...

Still, it makes even less sense then

I figure he can pick between chemical castration and emigration

How is suing Apple ( and likely losing ) gonna help with that Kimmo ? Are to thinking distraction or sumfink ?

I don't imagine it will.

It's like going to a restaurant, the waiter says try the fish, discovering you're allergic to fish and blaming the waiter. 

You'd have to be pretty fucken dim...

24 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I don't imagine it will.

It's like going to a restaurant, the waiter says try the fish, discovering you're allergic to fish and blaming the waiter. 

You'd have to be pretty fucken dim...

Well then, why'd you bring it up then ? You're being as logical as the guy trying to sue Apple 😉

• Haha 1

Like I said, most Russians living in Russia will do anything for a quick buck.

48 minutes ago, eveln said:

Well then, why'd you bring it up then ? You're being as logical as the guy trying to sue Apple 😉

My comment about castration or emigration is what I figure his options are, not what he figures, obvs. 

Apparently not obvs to some, though

2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Apparently not obvs to some, though

who ?

On 10/4/2019 at 4:22 PM, twinair said:

Like I said, most Russians living in Russia will do anything for a quick buck.

Ain’t that the truth.