Sign in to follow this  
twinair

The truth is out there.

And holy shitballs I am actually convinced now. 😮 
Joe Rogan doesn't fuck about with bullshit on his podcast. A seriously decorated pilot doesn't fuck about either.

This is what a proper pilot is. Someone who has eye witness and actual tangible video evidence of the things he's done and witnessed.

These videos were released and we now know there is weird shit flying in the sky, for real, fo shizzle my nizzle.

The video goes for almost 2 hours. Then watch the Rogan podcast video with Bob Lazar.

• Yes Sir! Very atomic! 1

it was an interesting contrast to the Dan Akroyd one.  he's great, but sheesh ... that guy will believe anything.

ive had an experience of my own. 

i walked outside and looked up, and theres this thing with lights — too many lights — moving across the sky.  the lights were an ambiguous cluster.  ie. no obvious red and green nav lights, and nothing to indicate any of the geometry you would expect from the vertices of a plane or chopper.  

and heres the thing:  if it was any ordinary sized vehicle it had to be very close, because it subtended an arc of maybe 10°.  like maybe it was a big heli like a Chinook flying very low and decked out with dozens of lights in really weird positions... for some reason.  or a fricken blimp.

but heres the other thing: it was fast as fuck, but also 100% silent.  it crossed half the sky in about 3 seconds (from a bearing of SE to NE, on a NE heading) and over the horizon it went, and that was that.  i stood there waiting for a sound but got nothing.  distances are notoriously difficult to judge objectively, especially at night, in the absence of rock solid cues.  even so, i am familiar with the terrain in relation to the flight paths of various local craft from the ground, and also from flying around it in a simulator.  i was convinced my eyes werent converging on anything close.  this thing never seemed closer than at least 5kms away.  so the distinct, and insane, impression i was left with, was that it passed by at a lazy 20km/s or so.  impossibly massive, impossibly fast, and impossibly silent.

just to be clear, i am not saying it was aliens.

• Yes Sir! Very atomic! 2

1 hour ago, @~thehung said:

walked outside and looked up, and theres this thing with lights — too many lights — moving across the sky.  the lights were an ambiguous cluster.  ie. no obvious red and green nav lights, and nothing to indicate any of the geometry you would expect from the vertices of a plane or chopper.  

Uh that was chrisg in the F/A-202. It’s classified.

Time machines, you see?

(I’ve had way too much coffee)

• Haha 2

I'm the son of a pilot (since before I was born), was a pilot myself (private, civil - no fighters or jets here), and was pretty much soaked in civil aviation upto commercial carriers for the first 20-odd years of my life.  There is absolutely shit flying through our skies that we don't understand.

But that's the key phrase: We don't understand.

Humans also fake shit a lot - both accidentally, through misattributing or misidentifying things or plain pareidolia (seeing Jesus in a dog's backside, Jimi Hendrix on your toast, or Godzilla in the clouds); and intentionally, because some people like attention more than respect (even for themselves).

When you hear any report, or see something yourself, treat it with extreme scepticism - subject it to every attack you can think of, and then rope in others as well - and even then you might still be wrong, or have just witnessed a natural phenomenon we haven't identified yet.  Aliens should be the absolute last thing anyone thinks of - Moon Nazis are more likely.  @Rybags gets huge props on that score, because I have no idea what that was either.

• Like 1
  • Yes Sir! Very atomic! 1

7 hours ago, Leonid said:

Uh that was chrisg in the F/A-202. It’s classified.

Time machines, you see?

(I’ve had way too much coffee)

So, one of the smartest and most sober folks you could ever come across, a guy you've known for like twenty years, busts out a detailed account of a UFO sighting, and your only reaction is to use it to troll some other guy. 

Somehow that's unsurprising

• Haha 1

Totally agree Cybes, as would most any pilot.

it does NOT mean aliens, it could, but it probably does not.

Antone who flies a lot, not my thing any more, but it was, sees stuff that is difficult to explain, particularly at night and particularly in and around but not limited to military facilities.

It's interesting that after decades of denial the US Navy is easing up on letting pilot reports into the public domain but again it does not imply little green men, or gray ones for that matter.

Deep Black military research is probably the most likely explanation and it is undeniable that it continues to be performed in fact one could argue that it is only admitted to when the next generation is evolving in secrecy. Of course it may also get cancelled for whatever reason and therefore never see the light of day.

As an example rumors have circulated for decades about a mythical hypersonic aircraft dubbed Aurora because a long time ago a line item appeared under that title on a Government Accounting Office report without explanation but associated with a black budget. It never appeared again but there continued to be persistent inference and odd happenings that pointed to something being in the works.

Perhaps the most striking were occasional sonic booms heard high over California  that seemed pointed at Groom Lake, Area 51. They were persistently passed off as re-entering Shuttles but did not align with such space missions. Once a civilian radar tracked an object leaving Machrihanish air base at a reported Mach 5. Nothing this side of the long retired X15 can achieve anything like those speeds, that we know about.

That air base used to be a V bomber deployment or "scatter base" that the retired British V bombers could go to so as to not be at their regularly targeted home bases. That never really added up, the Russians could have spared one extra strike for the place if the unthinkable happened. But it is also a base used by the SAS from time to time, so I'd imagine it to be pretty secure and it is on the tip of Mull of Kintyre  so not easy to approach without being noticed. A pretty good place within the UK therefore to conduct experiments without being noticed.

There was enough other "evidence" of Aurora that a noted British Aviation writer put out a small book on it several years ago, no one ever denied any of it but no one said anything about it either.

It's just one example of possible very advanced research that may be going on or it could also be a successor to the SR-71, the Blackbird, that were suddenly retired with the excuse that satellites could do the job. That was after the Blackbirds had been flying for years having been developed in the 60s but not owned up to for a very long time.  The problem with the retirement story was that not long after it happened there were a couple of satellite launch failures that left a sizeable gap in US reconnaissance capability for several weeks. No one panicked over it and reportedly pictures continued to flow to the analysts at Langley and elsewhere.

Now Lockheed are apparently developing an "SR-72" to fly as early as next year which blows another hole in the story and there was a minor fracas a few weeks back when Trump released a picture of the explosion at an Iranian Missile test site, without clearing it with anyone. It was far higher resolution that had ever been seen before in satellite images, although it was claimed to be one but it was at an odd angle and showed none of the usual thermal distortion that is common with sat images.

Quite possibly it was from a very stealthy drone, which would again be a black project but it could just as easily be from Aurora, or a descendant of same.

That's a very long way of saying that a lot goes on that we either never hear about or that is owned up to years later, the F-117 Stealth fighter was another.

In our high visibility world it is more and more difficult to hide these things and if we had Blackbirds over half a century ago most anything is possible by now. Frankly nothing would really surprise me up to and including  "UFOs" but of terrestrial origin.

Cheers

11 hours ago, @~thehung said:

it was an interesting contrast to the Dan Akroyd one.  he's great, but sheesh ... that guy will believe anything.

and heres the thing:  if it was any ordinary sized vehicle it had to be very close, because it subtended an arc of maybe 10°.  like maybe it was a big heli like a Chinook flying very low and decked out with dozens of lights in really weird positions... for some reason.  or a fricken blimp.

but heres the other thing: it was fast as fuck, but also 100% silent.  it crossed half the sky in about 3 seconds (from a bearing of SE to NE, on a NE heading) and over the horizon it went, and that was that.  i stood there waiting for a sound but got nothing.  distances are notoriously difficult to judge objectively, especially at night, in the absence of rock solid cues.  even so, i am familiar with the terrain in relation to the flight paths of various local craft from the ground, and also from flying around it in a simulator.  i was convinced my eyes werent converging on anything close.  this thing never seemed closer than at least 5kms away.  so the distinct, and insane, impression i was left with, was that it passed by at a lazy 20km/s or so.  impossibly massive, impossibly fast, and impossibly silent.

I'm not sure which is less plausible; that we've somehow managed to develop next-level tech like that, or ET is hanging around. Either possibility blows my mind. 

For the first time I am actually leaning towards aliens. I know, it's crazy. And I am nowhere near a person that's even close to being in the realm of loonies and nutjobs.

I strongly encourage  you to watch the Netflix documentary on Bob Lazar - Area 51 & Flying Saucers.

Then watch the above Joe Rogan podcast in full and also the Rogan podcast with Lazar himself.

Since 1989 Bob Lazar has been somewhat ridiculed due to his story. But it is an actual solid fact that he worked at S-4 which is part of the Are 51 compound.

Now, his stoy has been picked apart like you couldn't imagine by the documentary film maker and scrutinised like there's no tomorrow.

Nobody can now find any actuall problems or lies with Bob's story. Things are coming to light now that Bob mentioned decades ago that very much allow Bob to say "See, I told you so!"

In addition, there are more people in the pipeline, from Area 51 and other high ranking military folks who are speaking with Jeremy and corroborating Bob's claims and will soon come forward with their own.

It's pretty simple, what David Fravor and his colleagues saw (and recorded!) was not made on Earth.

Essentially they're saying "We know HOW these things work, but in order for us to MAKE them work - we are 100 years off that kind of advancement.

David Fravor has spent a fair bit of time with Bob and also concludes that Bob is no crackpot, he's the real deal.

Seriously watch all of that...I know, it's probably 4 hours worth all up - then come back with your discussions and opinions.

It's incredibly fascinating and jaw dropping stuff.

And this is coming from me who has ALWAYS been sceptical of this shit.

I can honestly say I'm no longer a sceptic.

My mind has officially been blown wide open.

The thing is this...if you watch and listen to Fravor's comments while they are rewatching what his aircraft recorded- the IR videos show no heat signatures, no exhaust plumes, no nothing.

The "UFO" was stationary, hovering in one spot and then disappears from screen at such a rapid pace that is literally unexplainable by anyone - skunk works or not, our civilisation is simply nowhere near advanced enough. Not even close. He's said even if that was the SR-71 Blackbird or any other of the world's fastest and most powerful supersonic aircraft - his radar wcould have tracked it easily and no only that, but Fravor was looking at it out his cockpit window with his own eyes, not just on radar - nothing of this world can maneuver in that way.

Back to Lazar...he was employed to reverse engineer what they're working on at Area 51 - of course it's so damn secretive because the US haven't cracked that nut yet....and sure as shit they don't want Russia or CHina cracking it before they do.

12 hours ago, @~thehung said:

ive had an experience of my own. 

i walked outside and looked up, and theres this thing with lights — too many lights — moving across the sky.  the lights were an ambiguous cluster.  ie. no obvious red and green nav lights, and nothing to indicate any of the geometry you would expect from the vertices of a plane or chopper.  

just to be clear, i am not saying it was aliens.

That's pretty damn amazing.

I've seen somethign shoot acrossd the night sky in Queensland with my old man one evening. Out in Nanango, near Kingaroy. As close to zero light polution as you can get.
Dad and I saw this "thing of light" is all I can say it was - shoot from right to left across the entire viewable skyline with no tail, no flashing lights, no sound - difficult to say how far it was - but holy smokes it was moving fast.

Dad and I were just leaning on the balcony railing having a good old chat and a beer. Talkign while gazing out to the stars - could see the Milky Way very, very vividly and once this thing shot across - we both instantly stopped tallking and turned to each other and said did you see that?

I couldn't stop thinking about it for weeks.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

So, one of the smartest and most sober folks you could ever come across, a guy you've known for like twenty years, busts out a detailed account of a UFO sighting, and your only reaction is to use it to troll some other guy. 

^Communist

Humour ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Fun (also not something communists understand, btw) fact: you really don't have to answer something serious with something serious, especially if it's not a question and not to you.

35 minutes ago, twinair said:

I know, it's crazy

It really isn't. Given an effectively unlimited collection of stars and planets, the likelihood of a one in an infinity chance of life is pretty low.

I would like to think that life is not special and not unique, but rather the rule.

Edited by Leonid
  • Like 1

Oh I agree...I guess it's crazy in terms of what a lot of people perceive it to be which I guess is due to the astonishing amount of UFO hoaxes over the years.

As a non-RWFW, I'm totally down with humour. As a RWFW, you're not in a good place to be telling anyone about it...

3 minutes ago, twinair said:

Oh I agree...I guess it's crazy in terms of what a lot of people perceive it to be which I guess is due to the astonishing amount of UFO hoaxes over the years.

People say all sorts of shit to stay relevant or bignote themselves.

It takes away from the real shit that you kinda hope exists but these hoaxes all steal the oxygen from the room.

Just now, Kimmo said:

As a non-RWFW, I'm totally down with humour. As a RWFW, you're not in a good place to be telling anyone about it...

No but you're a communist fuckwit.

It must be good knowing you're the only one of us who's going to survive the hypothetical Zombie Apocalypse. Zombies seeking brains are gonna walk right past you.

1 minute ago, Leonid said:

People say all sorts of shit to stay relevant or bignote themselves.

It takes away from the real shit that you kinda hope exists but these hoaxes all steal the oxygen from the room.

Exactly. And this is precisely what we have here in the form of David Fravor.

As Rogan so elloquently asks him at the beginning;

"So how much do one of these Hornets you were flying cost?

Oh, about $70 mil at the time.

"Right, it's safe to say they don't just hand these planes over to morons."

1 hour ago, twinair said:

And I am nowhere near a person that's even close to being in the realm of loonies and nutjobs

Haha. Says every person, especially the ones who then go on to tell you their loony nut job theory. 

Not saying you're wrong by the way. I'm not going to be totally shocked if it turns out aliens are circling the earth or visiting regularly. Just laughing at the qualification. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fliptopia said:

Haha. Says every person, especially the ones who then go on to tell you their loony nut job theory. 

Not saying you're wrong by the way. I'm not going to be totally shocked if it turns out aliens are circling the earth or visiting regularly. Just laughing at the qualification. 

Image result for i'm not crazy meme

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, fliptopia said:

lol. Sanity. What is that ? 😛

Maybe we only have sightings of the 'remnants' of space craft, is cos since the '40s through to '60s the dudes decided earth creatures are just too boring ...  hence they flit across our skys with never a thought of getting acquainted

3 hours ago, twinair said:

I couldn't stop thinking about it for weeks.

weirdly enough, in my case, i just shrugged, walked back inside, and then didnt mention it to anyone for months.  not because i was worried about waxing loony.  i just kind of forgot!

consciously, i think that was because, in the moment, i was resigned to the fact that no further information would be forthcoming.  so there was nothing to be gained by thinking about it. 

subconsciously too, its in our nature to have blind spots.  just like the literal blind spots where our optic nerves block our retinas.  your brain just smooths over incompatible information it cant use.   if something is maximally incongruous, i think we have a very strong reflex to move on like it never happened

• Like 1

Heh.

The history of UFOs is actually quite interesting in many ways what people think they see is in step with their times.

So for example pre-aviation there are reports, some supposedly even in the Bible of sort of flying chariots. Then when balloons were in vogue people saw sort of enhanced balloons then as aviation became more advanced so UFO sighting became more sophisticated always seeming more advanced that what was commonly known.

There are entire sub-sets such as Nazi conspiracy theories that start with the still not identified Foo Fighters of WWII and hooks to things like cattle mutilation, abductions, a total culture exists around UFOs and more people believe than is often admitted.

I have absolutely no idea what they are or even if they are just one thing, most I am pretty certain are mis-identifications but some  do defy analysis using what we know.

The photos have of course become more sophisticated, a tossed hub cap is not going to cut it these days but funnily enough because of underlying meta data a simple photo-shopping will not cut it. Sophisticated CGI could but I've actually  not seen any of those apart from in the cinema.

There are some common characteristics however. The commonest are cigar tube-like craft that some speculate are motherships and saucer shaped vehicles that as time has passed have seemed to get faster.

Allied to that is the ability to turn on a dime, accelerate rapidly and not always be visible on radar although there are cases of them being radar traced.

Government bodies over the years have not helped much by being in a constant state of denial. I think the most ludicrous one I heard of was some RAF officers not being able to report something odd they saw in the 60s because they viewed it through a government owned window. Marsh gas, the moon , Venus etc etc, all manner of explain-aways have been used which does beg the question of why the need and why I suspect we are seeing  advanced craft built by us, in secret.

By definition of course I have no way to prove it but it would account for a lot of the sightings, although probably not all of them.

Perhaps there is a simpler answer, in a way, there is more than one reason for them, including just getting fooled by an illusion or accidentally seeing something you were not meant to see.

I don't know, but it is interesting.

Cheers

There's no illusion this time. None. As I have said, watch the videos and then come back with more thoughts.

Fravor has seen two UFOs...one he described as a tic-tac type shape - aligns with the cigar types seen before.

But then there was the saucer as well, and the video is very very clear.

He also explains what every single digit and character means on the IR video screen as far as all the flight stuff, altitude, speed etc etc....he then goes on to say that (and I've forgot the exact terminology) the saucer object was "actively jamming radar" as can be seen by a certain visual on the IR video. Clear as day, not a mistake, not a malfunction. The "flying saucer was intentionally jamming the aircraft radar system. 

That's from a man of sound body and mind who has credentials most pilots wet their pants over and not only did he see these on videos but he saw them with his own eyeballs and many of his colleagues saw it as well.

All I can say is watch the videos before assuming conclusions.

Your mind WILL be blown.

Posted (edited)

As for governments building secret aircraft and people accidentally seeing them. No, that's not the case.

Yes, the Government are actively trying to reverse engineer the craft they already have in their possession and yes that is a massive secret that Bob Lazar has exposed.

But the reason it's a secret is because we are a long way off achieving that goal.

And given the race for nuclear arms in our previous century, the US are not about to let the cat out of the bag because whoever can replicate these alien spacecraft will absolutely dominate the entire planet Universe.

All we see is Russia, China and NK having giant military parades displaying their huge armies and hardware - and reports coming out that woah these nations are advancing at a rapid rate.

The US are not worried or falling behind, they are just way way better at this than they used to be and have learned a lot in the last 100 years.

Watch the videos damn it! Then we can discuss this in much further detail.

Edited by twinair

3 hours ago, twinair said:

Watch the videos damn it! Then we can discuss this in much further detail.

four hours you say ... not tonight

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, eveln said:

four hours you say ... not tonight

It took me a few days to watch them all.

3 hours ago, @~thehung said:

weirdly enough, in my case, i just shrugged, walked back inside, and then didnt mention it to anyone for months.  not because i was worried about waxing loony.  i just kind of forgot!

consciously, i think that was because, in the moment, i was resigned to the fact that no further information would be forthcoming.  so there was nothing to be gained by thinking about it. 

subconsciously too, its in our nature to have blind spots.  just like the literal blind spots where our optic nerves block our retinas.  your brain just smooths over incompatible information it cant use.   if something is maximally incongruous, i think we have a very strong reflex to move on like it never happened

My brain rarely discards things.

9 hours ago, Kimmo said:

You know he's not taking the piss out of hung, right?