Sign in to follow this  
eveln

Too much gym !

3 minutes ago, @~thehung said:

gonna have to cut you off there.  no.  the answer is no. 

these guys cant even understand their reflections, let alone think.

Beat me to it.

Oh, let's go old school and give that a +1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, datafast69 said:

Isn't that the same guy?

They all look the same to me though.

Yeah it is the same guy, I was just showing another profile.

Weirdos.

They're just like those who are addicted to cosmetic surgery. They're the only ones that think it's improving their appearance.  The rest of us are like... GHASTLY!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, twinair said:

Look at this idiot.. [synthol]

I really don't understand these guys.  What they end up looking like is not bodybuilders, it's malformed freaks.  And not a one of them has any decent level of strength - or even fitness, for that matter.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, @~thehung said:

gonna have to cut you off there.  no.  the answer is no. 

these guys cant even understand their reflections, let alone think.

they did think. they thought they wanted to look like Arnie and Dolf

45 minutes ago, twinair said:

They're just like those who are addicted to cosmetic surgery. They're the only ones that think it's improving their appearance.  The rest of us are like... GHASTLY!

That's where my head was going . femmes that pump their lips up and stretch their faces and pump their bums and boobs full of stuff. 

There are cases that really need the help without going to any extremes, but usually those people are not of the mindset to plaster their work done on line ... unless the procedure is shown in  medical journals

11 hours ago, eveln said:

they did think. they thought they wanted to look like Arnie and Dolf

Arnie is the perfect specimen of the male form.

Arnold%2BSchwarzenegger%2B1.jpg&f=1&nofb

Yes the high end bodybuilders are all on various combinations of steroids, but so do 99% of professional athletes. It allows them to recuperate & repair faster, which gives them a much larger window in which they can train heavy. You could take the exact same supplement and work just as hard as Arnie - but your genetics would never express themselves like his did. Someone down deep in his genetic line was quite the specimen! Steroids do not replace the hard work that goes into it all and you can't survive on talent alone. Lebron James spends over $1mil on his body per year and is perhaps the greatest athlete to ever walk the planet. But what sets him apart from old mate down the road with the same talent and similar genetics (yeah right) is dedication, hard work and consistency.

Just don't be too quick to put everyone into the same basket. Steroids most certainly have their place in sports. Matter of fact - sports are better with them! Players can get back from injury faster (having players miss time to injury is essentially the shittiest thing in sports). You just keep it out of combat sports (nope, it's rampant) because it's a life or death situation. I would happily give Lebron and Michael Jordan a steroid cocktail infusion IV and watch them dunk all over each other on a monthly PPV. Matter of fact.. that'd be fucking sick.

Ignore the juice for a sec and appreciate the work that goes into some of these physiques. To them it's an art form. The whole peacocking in the mirror is their search for symmetry and whatever shape they are looking for.

Tom Platz never skipped leg day -

Tom-Platz-1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Sergio Oliva famously had bigger shoulders and arms than his head. No photo trickery, just straight up.

Sergio-Oliva.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Franco Columbo - Amazing back spread

franco-columbu.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Ronnie Coleman changed the game again, but it cost him his life in a lot of ways. He basically can't walk anymore, and that's the price he paid to be immortalised. Hopefully this is how he will be remembered.

Bodybuilders-Who-Make-Ronnie-Coleman-Loo

Not this -

coleman-recovery-March-2016.jpg&f=1&nofb

imagev1787693247629aafe24898b9b58b2940f-

Jay Cutler took it to Ronnie Coleman and unlike Ronnie, Jay is still happy and healthy and able to train into his latter years. Great physique too.

maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Atomicans may only be able to appreciate the finer human tech-form though;

856792.jpg

0bb1beae37abe525b5810a93ddd08916.jpg

1_Casey-King.jpg

• Like 2

@Damo Word! 

I always preferred Arnie to Dolf 😉

Edited by eveln
Arnie not Ernie .

woah...slow down with the pics there, Damo.

theres only so many hours in the day i can dedicate to jacking off.

5 hours ago, Damo said:

I preferred Rocky!

personally i think frankenfurter was more attractive

20 minutes ago, LogicprObe said:

DmyZ0hxVAAAPekw.jpg

May your dreams tonight be filled with Alexander and his tiger print shoes. .... you barstardo you !!