Sign in to follow this  
eveln

You can tell how much you are valued by how big the fine is for not wearing your helmet

3 hours ago, eveln said:

You know, rally drivers and race car drivers and motorcyclists all wear helmets ... perhaps it's time that was expanded to include all auto transports

why stop there?  we'd all be safer if we had to wear helmets whenever we ambulate on public land.

what we need is government issued cotton wool suits, and fines for dissenters. hefty fines!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, @~thehung said:

why stop there?  we'd all be safer if we had to wear helmets whenever we ambulate on public land.

what we need is government issued cotton wool suits, and fines for dissenters. hefty fines!

I think youre being a bit ridiculous there. Obviously everyone should have to stay at home in kevlar suits. All exercise is to be done on stationary machine bolted to the floor by the same robots who will deliver/manufacture everything. Noone will be able to talk to each other because arguments might lead to high blood pressure. It will be you and a terminal and some approved by science food/equipment/entertainment. Then we'll be safe. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fliptopia said:

I think youre being a bit ridiculous there. Obviously everyone should have to stay at home in kevlar suits. All exercise is to be done on stationary machine bolted to the floor by the same robots who will deliver/manufacture everything. Noone will be able to talk to each other because arguments might lead to high blood pressure. It will be you and a terminal and some approved by science food/equipment/entertainment. Then we'll be safe. 

only if they make the kevlar light and breathy enough for tropic climes, no air-con at home here

My exercise is partly done on a machine ( not bolted to the floor yet ) in my home with all the windows open to fresh air.

Don't get any delivery here :(

Well duh ! Isn't that why we all have personal computers anyway ?  <<< seriously dude your proposal has  been a work in progress since the eighties

7 hours ago, @~thehung said:

mmm ... The hairdressing industry will take a real dive.

you mean padded suits right ?  like those  jackets and sleeveless jobbies some folk already indulge in now ?  Again, need light weight versions for the tropics.

Like you have lightweight investigative journalism in the tropics? 

15 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Such a fuckwit. You make it look like a professional sport.

Who are your sponsors for the fuckwit championship? News Ltd?  Palmer Company?

Dicks you vote for fuck up my country and you tell me to leave? Die in a fire.

I love how you keep aligning me with things I have no alignment with.

It's funny and somewhat cute.