Jump to content
Nich...

Postcounts

Recommended Posts

I'm going to try working on getting postcounts updated to also include v2 figures, for accounts that old.

Part of this is needing to re-count everyone's posts from v3 onwards, so I can extract accurate numbers and not accidentally double-count.

No alarms, no surprises.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought mine seemed low

 

 

Holy fuck I used to spam the shit out of this place while drunk back in the day

 

 

Sorry about that

  • Like 2
  • Yes Sir! Very atomic! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/11/2019 at 7:35 PM, Khirareq said:

Holy fuck I used to spam the shit out of this place while drunk back in the day

The current run of late night drunks need some  tutoring

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 12:27 PM, eveln said:

The current run of late night drunks need some  tutoring

 

You bet!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, LogicprObe said:

 

You bet!

My Fucking Goodness Gracious Me !!!

Here cometh the expert ! . :P

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good news:

I found some time and math/excel ability, and have a list of all the accounts that need updating!

Bad news:

There's ~1600 accounts to update - at this stage, by hand.

 

Really bad news:

When I say I have a list of all the accounts that need updating, what I actually mean is, I have a list of all the accounts from the archives that I scraped postcount data for, and have also been active since v3 began in 2008.  There may be accounts that are still active from v1, for whom I have no postcount data for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nich... said:

There may be accounts that are still active from v1, for whom I have no postcount data for.

 

Going well above and beyond, there.  You're a legend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nich... said:

Really bad news:

When I say I have a list of all the accounts that need updating, what I actually mean is, I have a list of all the accounts from the archives that I scraped postcount data for, and have also been active since v3 began in 2008.  There may be accounts that are still active from v1, for whom I have no postcount data for.

 

Heh.  I knew there was no way to get an accurate post count for me 😛

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 12:27 PM, eveln said:

The current run of late night drunks need some  tutoring

Last time I tried to tutor someone, mm80x and I got Nodnerb banned >.>

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

19 hours ago, Khirareq said:

Last time I tried to tutor someone, mm80x and I got Nodnerb banned >.>

Shit!! That's so long ago those mods are likely six feet under by now... And this current  lot are playing' it cool in the shade dude...😎

Edited by eveln
Wrong topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×