Sign in to follow this  
DEVERE

Chinese Whispers & Vegan Militants

1 minute ago, datafast69 said:

Or reforestation so we can try and slow climate change, this is the view of the majority of worlds scientists, that we can't just rely on reducing CO2 emissions, that alone is not enough, we also need to reforest very large land areas also.

A big ask with governments and individuals within populations that deny climate change as being a real thing, and a real threat to the long term existence of our species.

11,000 scientists around the world just the other day submitted a petition on climate change being a catastrophic threat.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-06/climate-change-emergency-11000-scientists-sign-petition/11672776

Yeah nup ... more win in mining dude  <<< sarcasm

• Haha 1

Just now, eveln said:

Yeah nup ... more win in mining dude  <<< sarcasm

I recognised as it being that in ya' first post, Evelyn 👍

Just pushing home the message to others that may read it 😉

55 minutes ago, datafast69 said:

tries to separate ourselves from other species using our over inflated reality distorting egos.

Au contraire; I am most definitely an animal.  I see my teeth, which are designed for both plant and flesh mastication; I see a huge proportion of animals eating other animals; I conclude that, occasionally at least, animal tissue should be part of my diet.

Even pandas, the most famous vegetarians in existence, have been know to grab passing rodents and chow down.

Which does not mean I'm ok with eating everything that happens past, nor with needless cruelty.  The only meat I consume these days is chicken (I hate dinosaurs), and a little beef (about which I'm wildly conflicted; I like cows, but they're so tasty!)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, datafast69 said:

I recognised as it being that in ya' first post, Evelyn 👍

Okay datafast69 , it can get a bit tedious sometimes when I think I'm talking to someone I've spoken to for years and will still be misunderstood.

• Like 1

Just now, Cybes said:

Au contraire; I am most definitely an animal.  I see my teeth, which are designed for both plant and flesh mastication; I see a huge proportion of animals eating other animals; I conclude that, occasionally at least, animal tissue should be part of my diet.

Even pandas, the most famous vegetarians in existence, have been know to grab passing rodents and chow down.

Which does not mean I'm ok with eating everything that happens past, nor with needless cruelty.  The only meat I consume these days is chicken (I hate dinosaurs), and a little beef (about which I'm wildly conflicted; I like cows, but they're so tasty!)

I'm not a vegan, or even a vegetarian, but I do fancy being the later.

Do you remember sponification? I think that was his name, he reveled in consuming everything, and expanding his species list of edibles, I never could understand that dude.

2 minutes ago, eveln said:

Okay datafast69 , it can get a bit tedious sometimes when I think I'm talking to someone I've spoken to for years and will still be misunderstood.

Am I still misunderstanding?

Or am I misunderstanding the misunderstanding?

Who's on first? ☺️

Just now, eveln said:

That's him :)

Just now, datafast69 said:

Am I still misunderstanding?

Or am I misunderstanding the misunderstanding?

Who's on first?

see ?

😛

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Cybes said:

I conclude that, occasionally at least, animal tissue should be part of my diet.

Even pandas

jesus, dude.

13 hours ago, datafast69 said:

That's him 🙂

btw, Sap had a Chuck Palahniuk fixation.  hence, his namesake.  if you recall, in Fight Club, they raided liposuction waste bins for soap making ingredients.  "It was beautiful: we were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."

Edited by @~thehung
  • Like 1

😉

I've actually eaten bear, in Canada but leave the pandas alone, there's only a few left and most of them are past being bothered to reproduce.

Cheers

38 minutes ago, @~thehung said:

jesus, dude.

No, pandas.  That one has a glowy circle around his head.

46 minutes ago, @~thehung said:

btw, Sap had a Chuck Palahniuk fixation.  hence, his namesake.  if you recall, in Fight Club, they raided liposuction waste bins for soap making ingredients.  "It was beautiful: we were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them."

All I recall in that movie is that I could hardly understand what Pitt was saying most of the time 🤣

14 hours ago, datafast69 said:

Who's on first?

Channelling Abbott & Costello are we?

One of the best comedy sketches ever.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, datafast69 said:

All I recall in that movie is that I could hardly understand what Pitt was saying most of the time 🤣

that wasn't fight club, it was snatch i think you'll find

the soap was fight club, but the incomprehensible speech of a fighting brad pitt was the other movie

21 minutes ago, scruffy1 said:

the soap was fight club, but the incomprehensible speech of a fighting brad pitt was the other movie

Edited by @~thehung

1 hour ago, scruffy1 said:

that wasn't fight club, it was snatch i think you'll find

Eh, they are all the same once Pitt is cast  😉

I just want to point out that not consuming pig vastly increases your chances of being a terrorist.

Ergo bacon, that is all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Leonid said:

just want to point out that not consuming pig vastly increases your chances of being a terrorist.

So that must mean Jews are likely to be terrorists.

2 hours ago, aliali said:

So that must mean Jews are likely to be terrorists.

Likelier - yes. The more ultra-orthodox the Jew, the more like the Islamists he (or she, or zey)  becomes.

The good news is - most jews eat pork. Because we don't want to increase our chances of becoming terrorists.

It's a direct correlation.

• Like 1

Interestingly, I haven't seen one single militant vegan or climate rebellion protestor out there putting out bushfires to help save the millions of native animals that are right now being barbecued.

Why is that? 

On 11/12/2019 at 11:40 PM, datafast69 said:

Do you remember sponification? I think that was his name, he reveled in consuming everything, and expanding his species list of edibles, I never could understand that dude.

lol.

I'll eat anything with a face.

But yeah, I'm not opposed to being a vegetarian, either.

I just like to make and eat yummy food. It's not a conscious decision to go one way or another...sometimes I just think to myself, hmm, I've been eating salads and vegetables for the last two weeks.

It just happens, what ever my appetite desires I will feed it.

On 11/15/2019 at 12:34 AM, Leonid said:

Likelier - yes. The more ultra-orthodox the Jew, the more like the Islamists he (or she, or zey)  becomes.

The good news is - most jews eat pork. Because we don't want to increase our chances of becoming terrorists.

It's a direct correlation.

These fucks, that are now running under a different name, are fucking terrorists in the truest sense of the word.
I'd even go as far as to say they're on a religious crusade, if you know anything about Erik Prince.

Old_and_new_Blackwater_logos.jpg

24 minutes ago, twinair said:

These fucks, that are now running under a different name, are fucking terrorists in the truest sense of the word.
I'd even go as far as to say they're on a religious crusade, if you know anything about Erik Prince.

His sister is a republican and works for Trump, if Trump hand picked her it looks even worse, for her character. He is also a backer of Trump as well, donating to his presidential running ect'.

Be hard to write a positive character reference for this doofus.

30 minutes ago, twinair said:

I just like to make and eat yummy food. It's not a conscious decision to go one way or another...sometimes I just think to myself, hmm, I've been eating salads and vegetables for the last two weeks.

It just happens, what ever my appetite desires I will feed it.

🤨  *removes face lest twinair be in the area*

*OK, a hockey mask will do* 😁

Eh, while I have little objection to what people choose to eat within reason.

I find this recent craze of the 'foodie' movement silly, likely pushed hard by the retail sector and their interests....with all these foodie shows, It smells of gluttony, live to eat rather than eat to live, quite pretentious over all. Gets my goat when I hear someone say for instance "I don't like that, it tastes too two dimensional"....WTF! So it tastes like Squares, Circles and Triangles does it 😖

• Haha 1

Mate, I'm not a recent craze foodie. 
I've always liked to cook and eat food.  Mainly traditional food, I go out and find authentic recipes for anything from Asian to Russian and then make it from scratch.

I'm not into this fusion bullshit.

But I get what you're saying.