Sign in to follow this  
eveln

He should not be a police officer any more

8 hours ago, eveln said:

@datafast69 when I start referring to the moon as a planet then it's probably best to consider what day and time of night it is, lol.

I knew what you meant, I'm just a bit of an ass sometimes, sorry ❤️

5 minutes ago, datafast69 said:

I knew what you meant, I'm just a bit of an ass sometimes, sorry ❤️

...and I can be a right bitch ... so thanks, but really, I was trying to explain my inane posts is all 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LogicprObe said:

Hi Folks!..................and welcome to the Ass and Bitch Show!

👏

• Like 1

What's a little insulting Kimmo is that it took the guardian to tell you about it.

It's been an ongoing saga for a hell of a long time ( thankyou abc news  Australia ).

The woman has been fighting it far too long and turned it in to a crusade which will no doubt cost more in money than it needed to, and now gets some monetary compensation herself, to alleviate some of her expenditure to stay safe.

The dirty police man is already charged and convicted of about half a dozen crimes of hacking or some such , iirc.

The bloke in the OP has not been suitably dealt with imo.

Edited by eveln

18 minutes ago, eveln said:

What's a little insulting Kimmo is that it took the guardian to tell you about it.

I've followed this story for ages, and so bloody what if I saw it in the Guardian? They are constantly breaking stories, since, you know, that's how quality independent journalism rolls. Outside the peanut gallery they actually have a fair bit more cred than the ABC these days. 

5 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I've followed this story for ages, and so bloody what if I saw it in the Guardian? They are constantly breaking stories, since, you know, that's how quality independent journalism rolls. Outside the peanut gallery they actually have a fair bit more cred than the ABC these days. 

All media panders to their flock these days.

None are 'independent'.

They can't afford to be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oooo my bad ! I didn't know ! Are you sure the guardian broke this story ?!

Actually when I opened your link Kimmo it looked to me like The guardian sourced it from the abc ... maybe perhaps

Edited by eveln