Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
hulkster

Well, you pack of crazy sons of bitches

* raises scotch * merry christmas from us !

you two were bit early

Edited by eveln

Merry Christmas all!

Try deep fried turkey, it's super juicy 🙂   can inject it with flavors too, so darn good

May everyone have a pleasant day, whatever occasion it might be for you.

Except Nurgle's day. I'd really rather the god of murder not have a good time today. Or any day. 😜

so that's done. And now just the neurotics of a new year approaching.

44 minutes ago, scruffy1 said:

i can watch my lawn go brown if i need the excitement

my goodness but we had a thunderous morning that did include an almost decent spot of rain too. A couple of lightning strikes that truly felt like directly above us . Lovely start to the day it's been !

Need to get the pusher out next week and mow some of these weeds

Forgot to mention last night...

went to visit a mate for a while Christmas arvo and almost got head-on'd by some wanker here - https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35.1983836,149.0166215,3a,75y,297.38h,81.71t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sIi3WDVigsDyRssrZ2w8Rog!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo3.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DIi3WDVigsDyRssrZ2w8Rog%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D188.34367%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656

Quite obvious to anyone with a fraction of a brain that it's a 2-way road, the dual carriageway is almost 2km further down the road.

Then barely 2 hours later, drove past the Old Canberra Inn (a trendy pub).  Some plonker in an almost new looking BMW had put the thing through the picket fence, it was sitting at near perfect right angle to the road about 3 metres inland from the footpath, no idea how it managed to get there, cops were in attendance (I think roughly where that wagon thing is in the streetview) https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35.2439238,149.1270381,3a,75y,256.75h,98.65t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sHng4puWh8TH1FOHQRiI59Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

4 hours ago, LogicprObe said:

They are all out on the roads in the holidays.

Dickheads who only drive once a year, it seems.

The ones that o ly drive to and from work are bad enough. Their day is over so they should drive like they own the road. 

• Like 1

Glad to see the arse end of it to be honest - house full of visitors, mess everywhere, eldest daughter decided to lower her respect for other people and their things - sprinkled the F & C words like they were parsley - my parents were not impressed, and she just did not take the hints we were dropping..... jumping up and down on my brand new WAECO car fridge, slamming shit etc.... because she decided she had to change her plans because the grandparents were here (honestly would not have cared if she hadn't turned up) - but on the upside, was great for the rest of us to catch up and chill out even if we did have a massive thunderstorm.  Spent half a day wandering around singing "Deck the halls and not your family, fa la la la la, la la la la". Admittedly I've become more and more grinch like since I started working food retail - it's only the grandkids that force me to get into the Christmas spirit and I did enjoy two days off work, although I had no idea what day it was when we did go back to work.

Hope the rest of you had a wonderful festive season - I think I need another day off to get over my days off hahaha.... New Years is just around the corner.... another one we won't see in!

Edited by DEVERE
Grammar

Smashed by 10 is the go!

Unfortunately, I'll be working..................with any luck I'll be on the piss by 5am!

I've seen in a few. mostly forgetting to mark the time though. As for being smashed, yeahhh no.  haven't the stamina to deal with the awfulness of a hangover these days .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, eveln said:

I've seen in a few. mostly forgetting to mark the time though. As for being smashed, yeahhh no.  haven't the stamina to deal with the awfulness of a hangover these days .

I've found that the faster you drink, the sooner you pass out and the less chance you have of getting a hangover.

14 hours ago, LogicprObe said:

I've found that the faster you drink, the sooner you pass out and the less chance you have of getting a hangover.

Hahaha ... yeahhh no.

but, * raises just poured scotch * cheers to you for the laff .

1 minute ago, eveln said:

Hahaha ... yeahhh no.

but, * raises just poured scotch * cheers to you for the laff .

Cheers!

I'm planning on a couple of double white russians when I get home in 6 or 7 hours.

I just  googled what a white russian was ... too fancy pants fro me ... but in seven hours I guess it's a meal too, almost breakfast

edit: my work is done for the year ...

Edited by eveln
  • Like 1

First one down in 10 minutes..............getting a buzz already!

only got a quater of a bottle of vodka left.............I suppose that will do for the second one.

Comatose by 3am!

• Like 1

Hope you all had a wonderful Xmas and New Year, full of sleep-ins, food, and friends/family/just-you-and-your-pets!! ❤️