Leonid

Guys, it's ok. We have a safe space

I think we should do a similar sort of thing on Atomic but because we have balls (yes even the ladies, its 2020) I say we do it non-anonymously.

So those of us that are "Racially Different" from our partners can safely share anxieties.

I'll go first. 

My secret anxiety is that one day I'll murder every single person that uses the word "woke" seriously and I am reasonably certain that my husband with a uterus will not unconditionally support this even though zie promised "in sickness and in health".

What's your secret anxiety?

• Like 1

Not right now.

I'm on my way to a seminar and workshop on "Cultural Appropriation and it's effect on pending Gender Transitioning minority race members"

• Like 1

Ah. I think I went to that one.

Section 4, question 2 in the test is a trick question. It asks why Aborigines in rural communities have higher rates of gender violence than any other group.

I thought the answer was "sit down money, no jobs/dignity and being implied they're worthless by whitey lefties".

After 14 days' gulag, I realised the right answer was "white supremacy".

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

As tempting as it is to just post some real pisstakes to that site I get the feeling they'd pass your IP onto someone like Anon who'd then procede to try and hack and DoS you for the next 2 years.

Edited by Rybags

An appropriate place to post this.   https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-50981499/ethical-vegan-extremely-happy-with-tribunal-ruling

Ethical vegan 'extremely happy' with tribunal ruling

Ethical veganism is a "philosophical belief" and so is protected in law, an employment tribunal has ruled for the first time.

Jordi Casamitjana, who brought the case, says he is "really really satisfied" with the judge's decision.

Maybe we do need another world war. Maybe we could draft people in order of stupidity.

So front lines: non-binary genderqueer mer-femmes

Second battalion: climate cultists

Third battalion: the English Labour Party and Islamists

Fourth battalion: vegan activists

Fifth battalion: adults who can’t tie their own shoelaces

We stop the war after the fourth gets decimated.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Rybags said:

An appropriate place to post this.   https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-50981499/ethical-vegan-extremely-happy-with-tribunal-ruling

Ethical vegan 'extremely happy' with tribunal ruling

Ethical veganism is a "philosophical belief" and so is protected in law, an employment tribunal has ruled for the first time.

Jordi Casamitjana, who brought the case, says he is "really really satisfied" with the judge's decision.

The guy was happy that he was not required to give justification for his belief 😕  apparently the judge asked him no questions.

16 minutes ago, Leonid said:

who are we fighting in this losing war proposal of yours ?

Edited by eveln

38 minutes ago, eveln said:

who are we fighting in this losing war proposal of yours ?

Wakanda

34 minutes ago, Leonid said:

Wakanda

that'd be woke-anda, n'est-ce pas ?

2 hours ago, Leonid said:

Maybe we do need another world war. Maybe we could draft people in order of stupidity.

So front lines: non-binary genderqueer mer-femmes

Second battalion: climate cultists

Third battalion: the English Labour Party and Islamists

Fourth battalion: vegan activists

Fifth battalion: adults who can’t tie their own shoelaces

don't  forget telephone sanitizers 

Pro-Israel supporter gets off on mocking everyone else from having safe spaces.  More coming soon.

3 minutes ago, Nich... said:

Pro-Israel supporter gets off on mocking everyone else from having safe spaces.  More coming soon.

Excellent idea. We’re going to put all the non-binary genderqueer mer-femmes into their own country.

Lets cal it Narnia.

5 minutes ago, Nich... said:

There we go.

It won’t last long.

Can you imagine that many people with degrees in Feminist Dance Theory in one place with no warning signs?

• Sad 1

actually I approve of dance. I approve of anything that gets us slobs off the office chair /couch etc. now and then ... we need to keep moving

37 minutes ago, eveln said:

actually I approve of dance. I approve of anything that gets us slobs off the office chair /couch etc. now and then ... we need to keep moving

That would be Practical Dance. This is Feminist Dance “Theory”.

No actual dancing.

It’s a catch-all course for non-binary genderqueer mer-femmes that have become offended by the dis-gendered scientific rigour of Astrology in Practise.

12 hours ago, Leonid said:

That would be Practical Dance. This is Feminist Dance “Theory”.

No actual dancing.

It’s a catch-all course for non-binary genderqueer mer-femmes that have become offended by the dis-gendered scientific rigour of Astrology in Practise.

Oh. well then I've just changed my reaction to your post above about a room full of them ... that would not be funny

The whole country is now a safe space for religious fuckwits who want to infringe the human rights of others, so fucken yay.

Posted (edited)
On 1/8/2020 at 12:25 PM, Kimmo said:

The whole country is now a safe space for religious fuckwits who want to infringe the human rights of others, so fucken yay.

Nobody’s infringing on anyone’s rights.

This may be really difficult for you to comprehend because you’re an ideological loser... but we’ll try anyway.

One of the problems of the left is your tendency to get butthurt on someone else’s behalf. This does not appear on the right - they have a tendency to get overly butthurt on their own behalf for things that don’t concern them.

Israel Folau was a case in point. How many gay people got hurt or offended by his BS hell arguments given 90% of gay people don’t believe hell exists because they’re likely atheists?

Why would gay people want to work in religious Christian Schools? Do we democratise mosques so that atheist Jews like myself can go pray there?

There are female only clubs like Curves (it’s a gym my wife goes to). Do we ban that too?

When does all this shit stop?

Edited by Leonid

... But the femme clubs came about cos men be scarey. Do these femme only clubs allow trans femme and gender neutrals that go by the pro noun " they " ?

News just in: Leo tells us to not get upset at rise of Hitler unless it directly affects us for being jewish or gay.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nich... said:

News just in: Leo tells us to not get upset at rise of Hitler unless it directly affects us for being jewish or gay.

I’m glad we’re comparing genocide to some fundies telling gays they’re going to a hell gays don’t believe exists.

Ya know... because same thing yo

🙂

If Gays are not Christians explain priest fiddlers....

Cheers