Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Leonid

Guys, it's ok. We have a safe space

2 hours ago, eveln said:

One of the commenters is waiting to see what the trans version smells like 

Arse.

I think Ry has nailed it..............

well, apparently on gwyneth's olfactory assessment, her vagina "Scent notes include geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed. "

quite apart from the gymnastics required to get her nostrils into the appropriate position, i'm calling bullshit on pot-pourri pussy odour being what you'd "note"

.... "scent notes include clam, stale urine and taint absolutes, juxtaposed with sweat and occasional seminal fluids and / or blood"  but truth in advertising won't sell many of those i guess

really, i'm as much a fan of vaginas as the next guy, but the scent is really part of the whole experience rather than the souvenir ...  like body odour is perfectly legit in the throes of passion but not like you crave for a big nose full later

what do i know though ? she's obviously a millionaire and i'm simply incredulous

really, gwynn has a nice smile, but she's clearly barking mad... or at least her goop fanbois appear to be

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LogicprObe said:

I thought you'd be old enough to be losing the sense of smell?

my  sense of smell (barring nasal congestion from smoke / dust / seasonal allergens) - is excellent

as is my hearing (well, up to 14khz or so in simple online testing)

my vision is pretty sad, down from a peak of better than 6/5 as a youth, to lucky to hit 6/12 with a good lighting - and probably more like 6/18 on the right

2 hours ago, LogicprObe said:

Arse.

I think Ry has nailed it..............

well yes. that is plainly obvious 🙂 I was sorta hoping the comment about the trans was more of that satire shit

On 14/01/2020 at 5:01 PM, Leonid said:

Upon seeing the above I’ve decided I’m fine with climate change killing our planet.

It’s been a good run.

I noticed a new addition to my netfilx. It's called I think, "The Good Goop". Gwyneth's show I presume. I will check it out to see if she expands on the reasoning for her vag candles

On 1/24/2020 at 10:38 AM, Kimmo said:

I dunno about that... the right likes to bang on about hands-off government, but it only seems to relate to big companies and their poisoning and pillaging. 

Law and order. That crock of shit ring a bell? 

the right/left distinction is a problematic abstraction.

theres a bit of horse shoe theory at play when it comes to social policy.  the left tends to germinate the lion's share of thought orientated towards defining the collective good.  so when there is overreach on that front, the first visible signs tend to maintain the leftist branding — even if actual enforcement tends towards the jackbooted excesses that are inherently a feature of the right.  the core of libertarianism, meanwhile, which in theory can be regarded as politically neutral, is most often pushed relatively towards the right within a democracy.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, @~thehung said:

the right/left distinction is a problematic abstraction.

No argument there. Instead of 'debates' being stuck in that frame, it'd be nice to see authoritarians step up to defend their police state ambitions, minus all the bullshit culture war red herrings...

• Like 1

On 24/01/2020 at 10:25 PM, Leonid said:

You sure?

When it comes to 'Jackbooting', the left is the same as the right except the right is expansionist and the left is a closed shop.

Armageddon is a small price to pay for dismantling whiteness

#WakandaForever

• Like 1

84474537_10100380672642952_7670880649435
86185362_10100380672677882_4973420945919

Member of the Order of Australia for gender equity, indeed.

On 06/02/2020 at 6:04 AM, LogicprObe said:

Just following on that you don't have to be indigenous to be indigenous..............if that makes any sense?

Just like you don't need it to be listed on your birth certificate to be a massive cunt 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

Someone related to me (by marriage) who I'll not get specific about is pulling the ID as aboriginal scam...

he's in fact a "10 Pound Pom" with sufficient remaining accent to hint that.

Got listed with help from his GP.  Not sure what "benefits" he's getting, but one of them is a $20 a week dog food allowance (and no, not sure if he in fact has a dog or not)

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Nich... said:

84474537_10100380672642952_7670880649435

Member of the Order of Australia for gender equity, indeed.

What this woman needs is a whiff of Gwyneth Paltrow’s vagina.

Imma get her a candle.

Edited by Leonid

8 minutes ago, LogicprObe said:

I'm all for Bettina.................Arndt you?

If I knew who she was I might be...

1 minute ago, Leonid said:

If I knew who she was I might be...

She's an old bag who likes a root and thinks men and women are different but should be as equal as they can be.

She advocates for mens' rights because she thinks a lot of men are being fucked over by women who want to be more than equal.

So in short, she's a top chick!

(Unless you are a woman with a dick)

12 minutes ago, LogicprObe said:

She advocates for mens' rights because she thinks a lot of men are being fucked over by women who want to be more than equal.

I don't particularly disagree with that. I'm reasonably convinced that 90% of gender tensions remaining would evaporate in 5y if lefties stopped "genderizing" and "racializing" everything, stopped obsessing and judging on the basis of skin colour or gender and stopped re-opening and re-prosecuting old historical wounds unnecessarily.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Having a level headed view on things doesn't seem to be popular these daze..........................

The underlying purpose of much of it is virtue signalling.  The left seem obsessed with the notion that they hold the high moral ground and have to reinforce and advertise the fact almost daily.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nich... said:

Bettina Arndt is an irrelevant try hard. she is attacking this list in some retarded attempt to stay relevant, and doing it totally wrong, because she is an irrelevant try hard.  there really isnt anything there for the MGTOW crowd to decry — unless i got too bored and missed something provocative.  i wonder which of these "rights" she think anyone shouldnt have?

the problem here, is that the list itself is fundamentally inappropriate and silly.  each point should end with "mmkay".  because it doesnt belong in the adult world.  it belongs as a set of talking points for an 8th grade class discussion on the ethics of sexual politics or whatever.  really, if basic decency has not been learnt by a person before adulthood and university then they won't be receptive to having it all broken down for them with dot points and a stupid graphic.  

yes, the university needs to be loud and clear and proactive in laying down the law and their policies with regard to harassment.  it doesnt, however need to tell adult human beings "they have the right to have friends" ffs.  it needs to be maximally comprehensible and accessible to everyone, sure, including second language learners — which implies erring on the side of oversimplification.  but i just wonder if students are asked to sit cross legged in a circle as someone with a set of hand puppets reads this booklet aloud to them. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rybags said:

The underlying purpose of much of it is virtue signalling.  The left seem obsessed with the notion that they hold the high moral ground and have to reinforce and advertise the fact almost daily.

3 hours ago, @~thehung said:

Bettina Arndt is an irrelevant try hard. she is attacking this list in some retarded attempt to stay relevant, and doing it totally wrong, because she is an irrelevant try hard.

I'll go with door 2.

yes, the university needs to be loud and clear and proactive in laying down the law and their policies with regard to harassment.  it doesnt, however need to tell adult human beings "they have the right to have friends" ffs.  it needs to be maximally comprehensible and accessible to everyone, sure, including second language learners — which implies erring on the side of oversimplification.  but i just wonder if students are asked to sit cross legged in a circle as someone with a set of hand puppets reads this booklet aloud to them.

Yes, but also, there are some... cultural norms that aren't all in favour of the basic stuff on that list.  Toxic heteronormativity is fairly ubiquitous.

But yes, good luck telling someone in a toxic relationship that they're allowed to have friends.  And good luck convincing someone who thinks their partner should have no friends, that it's ok for them to have friends.  But lines in the sand and etc.

Which is why Arndt comes across as so batshit crazy.  Because the language she's quoting is quite gender neutral, but you'd never think so from just her reaction.

• Like 1