Leonid

Guys, it's ok. We have a safe space

What chrisg is effectively sayings is that homosexuals are kiddie fuckers. That's a pretty shit thing to say.

🙂

No I'm not, I'm just wondering why so-called celibate priests sometimes get involved in particularly pedophile case with adolescent males -rarely females it seems.

FTR I have a reasonable number of gay friends who most certainly are not priests, i enjoy their company and they do not hit on me  🙂

As usual you interpreted ass-backwards  🙂

Cheers

1 hour ago, chrisg said:

🙂

If Gays are not Christians explain priest fiddlers....

Cheers

image.jpg?w=462&c=1

1 hour ago, chrisg said:

and they do not hit on me 

Cheers

That's because you have a face like a half melted poly waffle..

23 minutes ago, hulkster said:

That's because you have a face like a half melted poly waffle..

you obviously don't know which end has to be attractive

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, scruffy1 said:

you obviously don't know which end has to be attractive

The end near the wallet.

🙂    Strange that I get no complaints from the ladies    🙂

Cheers

I'd imagine it's hard to speak when hysterical laughter is the normal response

7 minutes ago, eveln said:

I'd imagine it's hard to speak when hysterical laughter is the normal response

Man’s got a huge Mirage tho. The biggest.

4 minutes ago, Leonid said:

Man’s got a huge Mirage tho. The biggest.

an optical illusion caused by atmospheric conditions. lol

9 minutes ago, eveln said:

an optical illusion caused by atmospheric conditions. lol

There are a whole bunch of Egyptian soldiers who swear to have experienced its majesty.

Right wing douchebags are the real snowflakes. Folks angling for PC are, on the whole, merely trying for a minimum level of respect for everyone. 

While the peeps who've historically enjoyed cultural dominance are crying about fucken white genocide when they've just been asked to move over a bit to make some room. Piss-ant whiny little fucken children. 

Can't go five fucken minutes without making up bullshit reductio ad absurdums and trying to shut down reasonable debate with their pissy tantrums. 

Edited by Kimmo
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Folks angling for PC are, on the whole, merely trying for a minimum level of respect for everyone. 

By denying the right to a gender, ethnicity, nationality, religion or an opinion?

Thanks for the insight Karl.

On 09/01/2020 at 1:42 PM, Leonid said:

I’m glad we’re comparing genocide to some fundies telling gays they’re going to a hell gays don’t believe exists.

Ya know... because same thing yo

News just in: Leo is happy for universal pronouncements, as long as it's not inconvenient to what he really thinks.

7 minutes ago, Nich... said:

News just in: Leo is happy for universal pronouncements, as long as it's not inconvenient to what he really thinks.

News just in: Nich persists in trying to make mileage in a comparison of being sent to a concentration camp vs being sent to a fairytale place.

3 hours ago, Nich... said:

Well he might well, but the same can be said of anyone that knows their own mind about stuff. And frankly I'm sorta glad there are those out there that still do think for their selves. It might just help us ...*cough cough* in my most humble opinion 

2 hours ago, eveln said:

Well he might well, but the same can be said of anyone that knows their own mind about stuff. And frankly I'm sorta glad there are those out there that still do think for their selves. It might just help us ...*cough cough* in my most humble opinion 

For a given value of thinking for yourself.  Just ask Leo, he'll be happy to tell you about all the people that don't qualify because he doesn't like them.

1 hour ago, Nich... said:

For a given value of thinking for yourself.  Just ask Leo, he'll be happy to tell you about all the people that don't qualify because he doesn't like them.

Well geeze I can name another ( Kimmo ) who does it every time he pokes his head in too ... mind you polar opposite thoughts but just as frigging strident, if not more so these days  😉

A pity Kimmo doesn't post a bit more ... we'd then have  more balance in the vitriol 😛

• Haha 1

Can you blame him tho'?  Kimmo will log on and complain about the state of the world, and be met by... Leo complaining about Kimmo.

16 minutes ago, Nich... said:

Can you blame him tho'?  Kimmo will log on and complain about the state of the world, and be met by... Leo complaining about Kimmo.

Or me. I gave him ( Kimmo )  a serve or three over the joke thread.

But for those two, history is long. I reckon one day the universe will align and they'll agree on something other than their dislike of each other's thinking.

It's not about blame though, is it ? Now if my thinking appears biased tell me, I don't think it is biased though ... but it is possible ( these days ) to disagree with Leonid and not be vilified for doing so ... as long as no personal insults are thrown.

But once there is, the gloves are off 🙂

Sort of ironic how "safe spaces" originated at University campuses which by nature are supposedly left-wing hotbeds (so why would they need them?)

But then again, rape and general sexual assaults on many campuses (that actually get reported) are exponentially more common than in general society.

All part of the big PC contradiction really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nich... said:

The people I don’t like send people to concentration camps.

Do you like the people I don’t like?

3 hours ago, Nich... said:

I don’t complain about him. I just tell him what he actually is:

A loser who’ll end up dying of an overdose on the kitchen floor and won’t be discovered for weeks on account of lacking any actual friends he has any real connection with. Headstone (if someone feels kind enough to erect one for him) will read “missed by his drug dealer”.

1 hour ago, Rybags said:

Sort of ironic how "safe spaces" originated at University campuses which by nature are supposedly left-wing hotbeds (so why would they need them?)

But then again, rape and general sexual assaults on many campuses (that actually get reported) are exponentially more common than in general society.

All part of the big PC contradiction really.

When a grown-ass male virtue signals his #woke feminist credentials you can pretty much start the clock on the imminent rape charge.

• Like 1