Leonid

Guys, it's ok. We have a safe space

2 hours ago, eveln said:

Why not just have sanitary bins in all cubicles, regardless of the gender specified on the outer door?

yes, it may well be a good idea. 

one of the potential problems i see, is whilst i assume women use those bins for their intended purpose, in a mens toilet near a public park, for example, i'd be expecting them to quickly fill up with empty VB bottles, half eaten kebabs, and miscellaneous bodily excretions.

why not just have unisex toilets?

Nah, that takes away the safe space.

They could have gender specific toilets.  Men, women, trans pending women, trans pending men, trans complete women, trans complete men, hermies, men pending hermies, women pending hermies.

OK, so I might have left a few out.

Here's an artists impression of what a typical suburban toilet block would look like:

6a00d8341bfa1853ef01a3fcc718f7970b-800wi

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, @~thehung said:

yes, it may well be a good idea. 

one of the potential problems i see, is whilst i assume women use those bins for their intended purpose, in a mens toilet near a public park, for example, i'd be expecting them to quickly fill up with empty VB bottles, half eaten kebabs, and miscellaneous bodily excretions.

don't see how unisex loos would stop the VB bottles etc. from ending up in the sanitary bins  .... also I refuse to use a unisex loo if that's what guys are gonna put in them ... mind you, some woman can be bloody foul in the loo too

Actually, hearing from multiple people with the nonenviable job of dealing with them, in general the women's ones are usually way worse.

Which doesn't sound too good given that it's not unusual to see turds where they don't belong in the bloke's dunnies.

O hhh yees  I always wanted a vag smelling Candle !!  My word talk about missed opportunities ... back when the nuns were teaching me, we had a few lessons all about the art of making candles. Seem to recall I made smoe really wonderfully rainbow coloured ones very cool they were too ... Can't think why the nuns didn't teach us about pefumes and vagina aroma 😕

And this is idea comes from one of those super duper woke actors no less .  I wonder what Greta might think of the aroma and the affect on our air

Edited by eveln

That reminds me of another Golden Oldie!

Convent Rules -

Lights out at 9.....................candles out at 10!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, eveln said:

O hhh yees  I always wanted a vag smelling Candle !! 

but £58 is a bit steep.

you could probably DIY it. 

equipment list:

a piece of twine

empty pringles can

paraffin wax pellets

can of tuna in olive oil

vegemite

4 minutes ago, @~thehung said:

but £58 is a bit steep.

you could probably DIY it. 

equipment list:

a piece of twine

empty pringles can

paraffin wax pellets

can of tuna in olive oil

vegemite

or just:

- candle

- vagina

and an exploratory instinct

3 hours ago, eveln said:

don't see how unisex loos would stop the VB bottles etc. from ending up in the sanitary bins  .... also I refuse to use a unisex loo if that's what guys are gonna put in them ... mind you, some woman can be bloody foul in the loo too

ive used a number of unisex facilities.  i am not suggesting we should or could have them everywhere, but if they are designed well (with fully enclosed spaces etc) they work well.  probably not a comfortable place for rooting around in the mirror with make up etc though.

the presence of women tends to have a huge moderating effect on the rough edges of male behaviour. 

Edited by @~thehung

19 minutes ago, eveln said:

um, what's the vegemite for ?

thats for a hint of yeast. 

makes me wonder if foul smelling prank candles are a thing.  Green Slushie The Candle anyone?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, @~thehung said:

thats for a hint of yeast. 

and here's me thinking it might be about colour 😷

Why would anyone think that some guy in the next cubicle can discern the plastic wrapping from a tampon being opened from the plastic on a sandwich like what you would usually open whilst on the shitter?

christ almighty £58  for a vagina smelling candle ! I wonder if there is really a market for this

@fliptopia what's your sammich of choice whilst on the crapper shitter ?

Edited by eveln

1 minute ago, eveln said:

christ almighty £58  for a vagina smelling candle ! I wonder if there is really a market for this

@fliptopia what's your sammich of choice whilst on the crapper ?

Curried egg and lettuce. What else?

Mebbe next time.

meanwhile I’m now wondering if I should be self conscious wondering whether someone will think I am changing a tampon when I’m actually just eating...

Just now, fliptopia said:

Mebbe next time.

meanwhile I’m now wondering if I should be self conscious wondering whether someone will think I am changing a tampon when I’m actually just eating...

It’s a common issue. I’m always wondering if the chick in the male cubicle next to mine is changing her tampon.

6 hours ago, fliptopia said:

Why would anyone think that some guy in the next cubicle can discern the plastic wrapping from a tampon being opened from the plastic on a sandwich like what you would usually open whilst on the shitter?

Well, it could be the sound of a condom being opened.................for that less messy wank.

I’m now suspicious of all plastic opened in cubicles.... unless I see the sandwich they’ve taken in.

22 hours ago, Leonid said:

I’m always wondering if the chick in the male cubicle next to mine is changing her tampon.

Lordy but I somehow missed this last night ... lol. I was going to ask what the noise might have been if the chick turned out to be sixty ... then I realised that if her younger years were filled with producing offspring then she was likely using a pad for continence issues 😞

On 14/01/2020 at 8:04 PM, @~thehung said:

Yes fucking please.

44 minutes ago, Nich... said:
On 14/01/2020 at 7:04 PM, @~thehung said:

Yes fucking please.

So the loos available would be male, female, and unisex.