Sign in to follow this  
hulkster

rude bastards. Must be a full moon.

This week has been one like no other in recent memory for me. The amount of whining whingy fuckers either in store or on the phone complaining about either bills or my service guys turning up 10 minutes EARLY to fix their fuck ups is ridiculous.

There has to be something in the full moon crap.

Geeez I need a fucken break before I go apeshit on one of them.  Biting ones tongue isn't good for ones health .

9 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Deskside punching bag? 

The one at home is getting a flogging lately.  

must be a full moon

yesterday i had four nonmedical 'profesionals' doing their bit. and at the end , they were a complete waste of time

54 minutes ago, hulkster said:

There has to be something in the full moon crap.

using statistics alone, there is.

But no science backs it up.....

That said, suggestion alone can cause correlation.

I'm not going to pretend I remember the actual numbers, but I once read an article when I was looking into psychology;

Basically the dude contacted an insurance agency who shared data that showed that significantly more claims happen during those nights.

Ditto local hospitals, usually have at least 1 more staff on to deal with 'random things'.

And I know that my mum can't sleep during a full moon. She doesn't even know half the time, I just get a "gee I had almost no sleep last night, was TERRIBLE!" Then I tell her it's a full moon, so it's not just mentally suggestive.

Theres parts of teh brain we have no idea what they do yet, perhaps we used to be lunar beings.

Edited by Master_Scythe

It's climatic extremes messing with people's equilibrium... full moon just  adds a growl feature to the mix

On 1/16/2020 at 11:03 AM, hulkster said:

There has to be something in the full moon crap

Ask any nurse who's had a few shifts in the emergency department...

And at least you're not dealing with Americans - remotely supporting those clowns in real time, significant percentage of those fuckers were nuts any time of the month.