Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SacrificialNewt

Peter Dutton

People go to hospital for the trivial of reasons.

They need to HTFU!

Yes but the hospital system in Australia barely copes with just bad flu season, a normal bad flu not a pandemic one.

• Like 1

I've been in EDs where it's a family day out because a kid has fallen over and grazed his knee!

Given the stupidity already shown over toilet paper and the like, I would expect a rush to the hospitals at the slightest symptom of anything.

Call out the Army to stand guard at our hospitals.....................if they are walking into an ED..........shoot 'em!

Hospitals have become in vogue since bulk-billing doesn't take place at lots of GPs, as well as the fact some are appointment only, usually on a 2-3 day lag.

39 minutes ago, Rybags said:

a 2-3 day lag

Luxury!  There's a clinic here where booked appointments (ie: not non-hospital emergencies) are SIX WEEKS delayed!

I can understand: imagine you're a GP, free to go wherever you like; are you going to a regional town and work for bulk-billing, or someplace with a Mercedes dealership and offices built sometime this century?  Doesn't mean I have to like it, though. 😜

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cybes said:

Luxury!  There's a clinic here where booked appointments (ie: not non-hospital emergencies) are SIX WEEKS delayed!

I can understand: imagine you're a GP, free to go wherever you like; are you going to a regional town and work for bulk-billing, or someplace with a Mercedes dealership and offices built sometime this century?  Doesn't mean I have to like it, though. 😜

Six weeks ... you'd be free from COVID-19 in 4 weeks at worst (unless you die or something).

Edited by Jeruselem

1 hour ago, Jeruselem said:

unless you die or something

Then you'd still be free, no? 😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cybes said:

Then you'd still be free, no? 😉

Yes free from fear because you're dead.

• Like 1

Death!?.................LUXURY!!!

Back in my day................