Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
fliptopia

The Atomic shut down conspiracy thread

4 hours ago, Leonid said:

I'll just tell Hillary Clinton it has compromising info on her.

It'll be shut down in minutes and everyone who ran it will have spontaneously committed suicide.

Yeh by shooting themselves in the back of their heads twice. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Waltish said:

Yeh by shooting themselves in the back of their heads twice. 

It happens. It’s like in Russia where the leading cause of death among journalists is their spontaneous decision to throw themselves off their own balconies.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Leonid said:

It happens. It’s like in Russia where the leading cause of death among journalists is their spontaneous decision to throw themselves off their own balconies.

It's well know that speaking out against the Russian government makes a lot of people fill with overwhelming burden and regret. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fliptopia said:

It's well know that speaking out against the Russian government makes a lot of people fill with overwhelming burden and regret. 

They get so sad they add Polonium-210 to their tea instead of sugar by mistake.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leonid said:

They get so sad they add Polonium-210 to their tea instead of sugar by mistake.

That's why you need to keep those things in visually different containers. But people need a matching set of jars, right? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah look I don’t know what brains these people use to think.

Its a radioactive substance. You gotta keep that shit safe.

I keep mine under my pillow where I know it won’t end up in my tea.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Yes Sir! Very atomic! 1

On 5/14/2020 at 12:00 PM, fliptopia said:

I'll start by positing that flouncy has made this announcement to bring people back here and start posting some more to reinvigorate the forum before announcing that atOmic is coming back in some new form. Hopefully some sort of mythical beast like a hydra (hail hydra). 

Also aliens. Something about aliens... 

There is something TRULY strange, about the 'Owners' coming in, introducing all the new moderators, redirecting the main .com for us, and giving it less than 1 week?

Why spend the time adding new users, setting permissions, introducing themselves, and modifying their DNS records, for 1 week?

Hmmm.....

22 minutes ago, Master_Scythe said:

There is something TRULY strange, about the 'Owners' coming in, introducing all the new moderators, redirecting the main .com for us, and giving it less than 1 week?

Why spend the time adding new users, setting permissions, introducing themselves, and modifying their DNS records, for 1 week?

Hmmm.....

That is definitely the bit I saw as weird. Promised fixes and more support then rug pulling antics? Strange. 

As Logicpr0be suggested already, perhaps the sucking up didn't work. Or there just was not enough of it ...

No, no , can't blame COVID... ' they ' just knew we wouldn't play well with others

7 hours ago, Master_Scythe said:

Hmmm.....

I'll keep an open mind, but it is so very, very English...

Cheers

On 5/14/2020 at 11:38 PM, Leonid said:

I did a DNA test and I'm about 7% North African.

I'm safe.

37c5e444958d63620f269e4d49e7c5aa.jpg

I'll just tell Hillary Clinton it has compromising info on her.

It'll be shut down in minutes and everyone who ran it will have spontaneously committed suicide.

48b.jpeg

Lmfao!!! Literally made me lol! 😂

I guess if "Crooked Hillary deleted and acid washed 30,000 emails" like Trump reckons, then she can make anything on the internet disappear.

I've accidentally deleted Exchange mailboxes when learning how to administer them. They weren't hard to recover. I honestly don't think the orange man knows how computers work and how much effort you actually need to go to in order to forensically wipe data these days lol.

Dont think he has to know, as president he has people for that.

28 minutes ago, ArchangelOfTheLamb said:

Lmfao!!! Literally made me lol! 😂

I guess if "Crooked Hillary deleted and acid washed 30,000 emails" like Trump reckons, then she can make anything on the internet disappear.

I've accidentally deleted Exchange mailboxes when learning how to administer them. They weren't hard to recover. I honestly don't think the orange man knows how computers work and how much effort you actually need to go to in order to forensically wipe data these days lol.

Not that this thread is about that, but here's the Clintons' MSP asking how to delete data untraceably:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/20/hillary-clintons-it-guy-asked-reddit-for-help-altering-emails-a-twitter-sleuth-claims/

The timeline of the posts matches perfectly with the Benghazi hearings when the lawyers were supposed to send all emails (July 2014).

There's zero evidence that Hillary ordered the deletes, but there's more than enough evidence that her techie tried to at least find ways to do so.

39 minutes ago, Waltish said:

🙂

He did, but he fired them all 🙂

It's been said the debacle at Benghazi cost Hilary the Presidency. I don't really buy it, sure she was Sec.State at the time and the security detail was depleted in a potentially hostile state but whilst she in that role should and did accept the responsibility it is very doubtful she was to blame, someone at State would have to own that one.

However, no, that is not what this is about.

Cheers

7 minutes ago, chrisg said:

🙂

He did, but he fired them all 🙂

It's been said the debacle at Benghazi cost Hilary the Presidency. I don't really buy it, sure she was Sec.State at the time and the security detail was depleted in a potentially hostile state but whilst she in that role should and did accept the responsibility it is very doubtful she was to blame, someone at State would have to own that one.

However, no, that is not what this is about.

Cheers

why yes of course he fired "all" his it guys and didn't replace the Barry the Hussain sleepers at all hehehe 

And yah HRC had no say, really the Boss of everything, had no say and no f..king idea what was going on.

hahahha childish at best.

Such a good thing it is that "The Great Awakening" continues apace

and that "The storm" is nigh .

"Dark to Light " (17) .. (17+) o7

WWG1WGA

🙂

The real problem, which Obama alluded to, is that State is simply too big and should be divided up, it has over 75,000 employees and I lose track of how many areas of responsibility.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_State#Staff

However no Secretary has ever looked to reduce the size of the Department by division, that would reduce their power...

Cheers

They can’t. DeptState has been bought and paid for by the GCC.

Practically the entire first page of Green Room was unread (bold) for me after about 90 minutes away just then.  Can't remember the last time that happened.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Waltish said:

Yes - he hired Rudy Giuliani as his cybersecurity advisor at one point. I'm pretty sure that shortly thereafter, Rudy had to go to the Apple Store to get his iPhone unlocked because he forgot his passcode and entered the wrong one too many times.

He really does know how to find the "best people". 😂

1 hour ago, Emperor_Matej_I said:

Yes - he hired Rudy Giuliani as his cybersecurity advisor at one point. I'm pretty sure that shortly thereafter, Rudy had to go to the Apple Store to get his iPhone unlocked because he forgot his passcode and entered the wrong one too many times.

He really does know how to find the "best people". 😂

🙂

Not sure where you have been but if by "best" you mean boot lickers with the brains of demented wasps... yeah 🙂

Cheers

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, chrisg said:

🙂

Not sure where you have been but if by "best" you mean boot lickers with the brains of demented wasps... yeah 🙂

Cheers

I was being sarcastic (hence the quotes and emoji lol) - he calls them "the best people", which is why I used that term, but of course they aren't. 

Anyone who has seen Rudy ramble about "the server" on cable news would know that he's the worst choice for a cyber security advisor, unless you wanted to get hacked that is!

Edited by ArchangelOfTheLamb
Typo

🙂

I'm not sure Rudi could find how to enable the camera  🙂

Cheers

• Haha 1