Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
fliptopia

The Atomic shut down conspiracy thread

5 hours ago, chrisg said:

🙂

I'm not sure Rudi could find how to enable the camera  🙂

Cheers

I don't know about that - he seems to be good at butt dialing reporters. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that Rudy wouldn't know how to enable the camera intentionally? 

• Like 1

On 16/05/2020 at 3:35 PM, Waltish said:

Such a good thing it is that "The Great Awakening" continues apace

and that "The storm" is nigh .

"Dark to Light " (17) .. (17+) o7

WWG1WGA

Y'all were so busy arguing about American politics and chasing random pro or anti q conspiracies, you missed the fact that @elvenwhore has been absent for a long time and isn't it curious how she turns up just at the end where there's an easy feed to be had with everyone rushing back to say farewell.

not all  @Nich... I think even a comment was made 'bout blood for the taking or sumsuch

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nich... said:

Y'all were so busy arguing about American politics and chasing random pro or anti q conspiracies, you missed the fact that @elvenwhore has been absent for a long time and isn't it curious how she turns up just at the end where there's an easy feed to be had with everyone rushing back to say farewell.

Its predator behaviour like Lions in wait at the periphery of a water source  hehehe 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPAksL0l9YgjEw_prUaaX

I was away for a long long time as well, cept the last couple years I have popped in  infrequently

there was a gulf of years I didn't visit at all. 

Consequently I don't have awareness of who has been away.

Been so absent I feel a tad awkward.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Waltish said:

Its predator behaviour like Lions in wait at the periphery of a water source  hehehe 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPAksL0l9YgjEw_prUaaX

I was away for a long long time as well, cept the last couple years I have popped in  infrequently

there was a gulf of years I didn't visit at all. 

Consequently I don't have awareness of who has been away.

Been so absent I feel a tad awkward.

#metoo

Just got a silly notion to show the full size pic of my avatar , whomever guesses

where its from, gets a virtual cookie  🍪

seven-samurai-1954-005-archer-and-fighte

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scruffy1 said:

7 samurai ?

Winnar !  😎

• Like 1

where's my cookie ?  🙂

a childhood spent at the movies left me a legacy of knowing a lot of pictures, even those i haven't seen (yet)

and the interweb means i can read about them anyway, to see if i feel i must

have you not seen it @scruffy1 ? It's a long movie, but it's, well beautiful ... over the years I've probably watched it a dozen  times ... get hooked every single time

43 minutes ago, scruffy1 said:

where's my cookie ?  🙂

a childhood spent at the movies left me a legacy of knowing a lot of pictures, even those i haven't seen (yet)

and the interweb means i can read about them anyway, to see if i feel i must

Here for you a plateful   😎

darkadnwhitechocolate.jpg

• Thanks 1

oh, i've seen 7 samurai, and the magnificent 7 (hollywood's rip)

i was talking about all the other movies i have yet to see

i havent seen either Magnificent Seven yet, because i havent seen the Kurosawa movie — and i keep putting that off, coz it seems like it will be a chore to get in the headspace of appreciating it properly as 'of its time'.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, @~thehung said:

'of its time'.

ahh yeah well if you're still busy during this time, then you might never see it unless you just make the time ... tell the world to " fuck off " for the afternoon  / evening 😉

I have a question for the conspiracy theorists: where does Nich... fit into this? Because I'm looking at pics from the very first meets and Nich... still looks exactly the same, right down to the beard twists. There is something spooky going on there. Is Nich a bot? A time traveller? An alt for Captain Jack Harkness? I don't know but I need to.

• Yes Sir! Very atomic! 1

🙂

The effects of the perfect souffle are wondrous to behold   🙂

Cheers

23 minutes ago, Fenn said:

I have a question for the conspiracy theorists: where does Nich... fit into this? Because I'm looking at pics from the very first meets and Nich... still looks exactly the same, right down to the beard twists. There is something spooky going on there. Is Nich a bot? A time traveller? An alt for Captain Jack Harkness? I don't know but I need to.

Shared by Leonid and Robzy. Who'd have thought that would be the result though... 

1 hour ago, chrisg said:

🙂

The effects of the perfect souffle are wondrous to behold   🙂

Cheers

yes, on that point, @Nich...

Nicholas Kurti died in 1998. 

is it safe to say, that in 2020, we do know what goes on inside our soufflés?

7 minutes ago, @~thehung said:

yes, on that point, @Nich...

Nicholas Kurti died in 1998. 

is it safe to say, that in 2020, we do know what goes on inside our soufflés?

We may?  I haven't dug into books on molecular gastronomy from a historical or science POV for a decade or so.

I like the quote not for it's literalness (tho I appreciate the subject matter), but for what it says about humans and what we take for granted (and I was always under the impression that was Kurti's point, too)

If you like tho', I can dig out other old .sig quotes I've had?

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!  -- Calvin, from "Calvin & Hobbes"

Life is not an option, it is a gift. Death is the option.  -- Frank Herbert

I'd like to provide moral support, but I have questionable morals

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Nich... said:

I like the quote not for it's literalness (tho I appreciate the subject matter), but for what it says about humans and what we take for granted (and I was always under the impression that was Kurti's point, too)

yep

4 minutes ago, Nich... said:

Ohhh yes I like that ^^

Edited by eveln

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Nich... said:

We may?  I haven't dug into books on molecular gastronomy from a historical or science POV for a decade or so.

If you like tho', I can dig out other old .sig quotes I've had?

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!  -- Calvin, from "Calvin & Hobbes"

Life is not an option, it is a gift. Death is the option.  -- Frank Herbert

first, you ask me if i would like those old .sig quotes, and then you give them to me anyway.  what if my answer was no?

you know who you remind me of?  the kid in this video:

can you believe that presumptuous little shit? he's all like "Can I have one with butter please?" after he's already picked it up, and before grandma can even say a word, and he's holding it right up close to his face breathing all his Covid AIDS germs over the damned thing.   what a bastard. 

Edited by @~thehung
  • Haha 2

bloody hell, you just had to bring the covid in .... besides it was probably Aids that was scaring the bejesus out of us then

5 hours ago, eveln said:

bloody hell, you just had to bring the covid in .... besides it was probably Aids that was scaring the bejesus out of us then

Haven't you heard that covid is really infectious and gets into everything? You should be wearing gloves and a face mask before touching any threads you haven't seen being wiped down with alcohol. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, fliptopia said:

Shared by Leonid and Robzy. Who'd have thought that would be the result though... 

I like how you picked the only two Jews on the forum in a conspiracy thread.

But yes, Nich’s my alt. I wear him like a hat.