Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
hulkster

It's time to spill your guts

8 hours ago, Nich... said:

Can't have been that great, if it's sitting there banned with 0 posts - who pissed off Moz? 😛

He was quite active, but would have lost his post count in the great reset of 2008.

I forget which mod he annoyed enough to get banned.

15 hours ago, SwayJizzle said:

The clues have been there for a very long time.  There have been quite a few more dropped of late.  It won't be easy to figure out, but it isn't impossible. 

so you confirm he's an alt?

15 hours ago, eveln said:

Some of the funniest stories came from this person who ever they be

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, @~thehung said:

I was here for less than a year when I first read that. Thanks @~thehung for resurrecting it 💚 ... and look at all the names in that thread too !

18 hours ago, Nich... said:

Also (last also), for at least a large chunk of the first decade of this place, I was a temperamental, erratic, emotional mess at times, so thanks to the people that put up with my shit, those that helped me grow into a better person, and especially those that stuck around and kept in contact when I was determined I wasn't worth it.

FWIW (admittedly I was very much an insecure and angry guy at the same time), you definitely seem happier. It's good to see!

4 hours ago, Master_Scythe said:

so you confirm he's an alt?

This is being openly discussed elsewhere.  I wouldn't say it was an open secret, but people do know.

Virtuoso was not an alt of anyone you would probably recognise.  He had a number of comic alts of a few posts, but not much of note.  He only had one alt he used semi-regularly, and it wouldn’t have told you anything about him.

People have been making guesses for years, few know the real person and no-one who does is talking.

Anyone who thinks they have “figured it out” hasn’t. And the vague Facebook discussion is also wildly all over the place with random guesses.

The forum is nearly gone.  We should enjoy the time we have left together without worrying about “outing” someone who hasn’t returned to defend himself against incorrect and wild guesswork.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Chaos.Lady said:

Virtuoso was not an alt of anyone you would probably recognise.  He had a number of comic alts of a few posts, but not much of note.  He only had one alt he used semi-regularly, and it wouldn’t have told you anything about him.

People have been making guesses for years, few know the real person and no-one who does is talking.

Anyone who thinks they have “figured it out” hasn’t. And the vague Facebook discussion is also wildly all over the place with random guesses.

The forum is nearly gone.  We should enjoy the time we have left together without worrying about “outing” someone who hasn’t returned to defend himself against incorrect and wild guesswork.

Totally agree.

Virt left for his own reasons which did have a bit to do with forum crap - leave him his anonymity.

Cheers

5 minutes ago, Chaos.Lady said:

its you, isnt it 😆

i dont quite get your tone.  what's to 'defend' against?  maybe i missed something, but it always came across that the mystique was a fun little mystery that he himself played up to. ???

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Chaos.Lady said:

See what I mean?

She knows.  Others know. 

3 minutes ago, SwayJizzle said:

See what I mean?

She knows.  Others know. 

You are inferring that.

Just as you are inferring your own “knowledge” that you don’t have.

Leave it alone and let it RIP, like these forums.

I always assumed Virt was just Virt. Didn't seem more complicated than that.

• Like 1

Every one can plainly see it the Low position at which the Lips are 😜

2 minutes ago, Waltish said:

Every one can plainly see it the Low position at which the Lips are 😜

hehe wrong thread

• Like 1

Just now, @~thehung said:

hehe wrong thread

tried to move away it would let me

4 minutes ago, scruffy1 said:

The_Dress_(viral_phenomenon).png

white and gold!  anyone who says its black and blue should be beaten that way! :P

...okay, i know its not actually gold/white, but it bewilders me how people saw the real colours in that pic

• Like 1

White and gold.  All I can see...  
Good day sir.. 
I said... Good DAY!

(I have never been able to see the black and blue or whatever colours optically degenerates have claimed)

AD

silver/ gold is what I see ...very clean silver

Ohh golly and there's 1shot1kil  :) ...need your avatar . that 1 is soooooooooo  bland

this is just tooo sad

interestingly i always see white and gold, but when i scrolled back up to it on the original site, i note that i briefly saw the blue and black before the surrounding sky colour turned it back to white and gold

i actually went "what the fuck !" out loud, but despite several more scrolls in and out i couldn't reproduce the blue / black perception... but for a brief instant there it was as claimed by some; that's really freaky