Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
index680i

Anyone interested in being apart of my small team?

Hey guys, I am just wondering if anyone hear knows how to create really nice looking websites, as you can see, I am getting into the movie business and i have got a small team but no one in the team knows how to build a website or make one look really sexy. I was just going to ask if I could get a lending hand? If your interested of course, ill PM you with my MSN and we can chat from there. If you want to know what projects I am working on, also PM. Thanks guys take care :)

Funnily enough, I'm very interested in being apart from your team.

The further apart the better, I reckon :P

Rob.

I could help, i'm pretty good at making "sexy" websites. Of course I will charge a little for each website. Oh and i'm not the best coder so if you do want me to help don't expect to much fancy coding. This is a website I made when i was 13: http://www.zeforce.com i'm 15 now so my new websites are better. If you are interested send me a PM and I can give you my MSN.

Robzy - Hahaha na, come here, give me a hug. Its not a party with out Funzo :P

To be honest here guys, I can let both of you work together I mean two people with different ideas and so forth could make it more interesting and its not a bad idea to get a second opinion about the sites layout and design, so what do you say you two? You in?

Ill PM for further details.

Max I think he is interested. Sometimes he jokes but he can be serious, if was joking he would of said, no I am not that interested actually when in fact he said, I am interested.

Robzy, mate if your not interested, just say so.

Max I think he is interested. Sometimes he jokes but he can be serious, if was joking he would of said, no I am not that interested actually when in fact he said, I am interested.

Read the whole sentence... "interested in being apart from your team".

Read the whole sentence... "interested in being apart from your team".

ahh I see. lol. ok Robzy, fine be like that :P /Drinks warm milk. Goo goo =P

Edited by index680i

I'd only consider being apart of the team if the website was paid,

otherwise I could take my business elsewhere and earn over 1k for a basic website :)

oh and ever heard of the saying "you get what you pay for"?

Edited by F117_Nighthawk

Sorry mate but you're too much of a gunna for me to get involved.

The truth of this statement is wondrous in its simplicity.

If Girvo's interested, he might try and convince me. I'll say now I'm not super keen, cause you seem batshit insane from where I'm standing, but if he can convince me it's worth my time I guess I'd be somewhat happy to help.

Alternatively, he might just want something to do by himself =P~

If Girvo's interested, he might try and convince me. I'll say now I'm not super keen, cause you seem batshit insane from where I'm standing, but if he can convince me it's worth my time I guess I'd be somewhat happy to help.

Alternatively, he might just want something to do by himself =P~

I am still waiting on a reply form him tbh.

too much of a gunna for me to get involved.

Incorrect.

lol, whatever you say index

*walks off*

What help would you bring any way FAZZ? I know what your like anyway.

too much of a gunna for me to get involved.

Incorrect.

lol, whatever you say index

*walks off*

What help would you bring any way FAZZ? I know what your like anyway.

What little you truly know about me lol. Just because I dont scream about it constantly doesnt mean I havent worked in a film production or know my way around photoshop. You go ask hector about my Diablo Swing Orchestra project. Maybe instead of trying to do nine projects half assed you should do one project well. Here's an even better idea, forget about the website until you've at least started filming.

Just curious, but what do people seem to have against index680i and why is he seemingly being picked on? Aside from perhaps the way he asked.

Just curious, but what do people seem to have against index680i and why is he seemingly being picked on? Aside from perhaps the way he asked.

Dude, long story :P

What little you truly know about me lol. Just because I dont scream about it constantly doesnt mean I havent worked in a film production or know my way around photoshop. You go ask hector about my Diablo Swing Orchestra project. Maybe instead of trying to do nine projects half assed you should do one project well. Here's an even better idea, forget about the website until you've at least started filming.

Fazz, how right you are and I have had that in my head all day long, but wouldn't be smart to have a website dedicated to these projects rather than have nothing? There is youtube which will also be a option but having a website, dedicated the these projects. It would mean that I could upload them without hassles, and the joy of having a website for people to enjoy, cause not only do I want to make really good videos, but I want my viewers to enjoy a nicely made up design with a few nice graphics on the website for them to enjoy and go.. Wow, this place is actually pretty decent and I like these projects becuase of the neatness and look. Its like even the critics will see what effort you went through. I think building a website and having more than one project planned is smart becuase,

A - You have a website, you can use it, people will like it and it will add reputation towards your next project.

B - More than one project planned on paper will mean you can start working on the next best thing, and every company, movie studio do this.

I don't know you but to me, I need to convince you that I am trying to dedicate as much time as possible. I have had my own doubts, but every day when I get home from work I start reading and filling in the little gaps its been long, sort of mis understanding for some, but I am trying and no one can expect you to know what your doing on the first day, we all learn and I am beginning.

Edited by index680i

Maybe instead of trying to do nine projects half assed you should do one project well. Here's an even better idea, forget about the website until you've at least started filming.

And the truth just keeps coming.

Index, so many people here are trying to help you. Listen to them.

Maybe instead of trying to do nine projects half assed you should do one project well. Here's an even better idea, forget about the website until you've at least started filming.

And the truth just keeps coming.

unkind though it may seem, Index680i, i very much agree with Fazz - if for no other reason than it makes designing a decent ('sexy', i believe is what you wanted?), website just about impossible without solid content to work with.

look at it this way: the sexiest bra in the world is of very little interest if it hasn't got a pair of b00bies in it...

I know and I appreciate it however, I am also stating that it is a good idea to have things ready for these projects (Hence) A Website. I am looking for a simple layout and nothing to fancy. I just want something to put the completed project on. Do you see why I need help here in this section? Just something basic and simple, nothing that is to hard.