ahsoka

What's your gamer name?

i think i owned.. manbearpig in bf2142 lol

kingcasper/casperog or similia

Sorry, I've never played 2142. Although I have been meaning to. It pains me to see that my name is already taken in 2142...I'll have to find a variation of it that isn't taken.

Usually use Kyuss Or Kyus depending on which is taken

Used to use N.I.B or Boony when younger

have also used Ihsahn or Samoth in MMORPGs!

If something I want is taken usually just add a PC on the end in respect to Blood Duster :)

I've got quite a few thanks to all the fantasy type RPG's I play and never being able to settle on one - and having to come up with new names when they've been taken online >_<

So there's Lord Ezekiel,(or just Ezekiel normally) Asmodaeon, Hellraiser, Spectre, Level 7 Nemisis and then heaps of variations of them ;)

Mine has been medicinebaby for quite sometime now in pretty much most of the games I play or medbaby when I can't be stuffed writing the full version down and just want to play ;D

Little scarab hotdogs was also another name I used to use for a bit. It comes out to play as more of a party time play though.

just Kommando.

tho i did flirt with FlavourEnhancer437 for a short while.

Edited by Kommando

StrangeAttractor for most things.

I have a tradition of using, Balthazar, Caspar and Melchior in RPG's and MMO's. I'd first heard these names in Neon Genesis Evangelion, I've since discovered that they're from the Bible, and Balthazar is from Guild Wars, among other things too.

Some variation on smaug. At the moment, the name that gets the most use is Smauglet. Varies in (MMO)RPGs, though - much more likely to use something completely unrelated.

$toolio.G or $tool$ample

No other user generally has it used.

That's cause its shit! *boom-tish*

Okay, I'll leave now.

-X