Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Wilkshake

Matt Smith is 11th Dr Who

Fits so well, since my first reaction to hearing his name was, "Who?"

Frankly looks like Emo Boy to me rather than Dr Who.

No way he is the new doctor... This has to be some kind of prank. God he looks so young and god i hate his hair, that fringe is gunna make me slap him!

While not prejudging the guy I see it as a case of marketing to gen Y and Gen WTF.

I'm part of Generation Y and to be honest he is a freaking twat. David Tennant was awesome and i was expecting someone older with eyebrows.

Aw crap...looks like we'll descend further into the soap opera where the arsehole writers think that having a Doctor in it means they need a script for General Hospital :(

Apart from the last 2 episodes on the ABC the whole series made me ill. Too much like Home and Away and not enough like a SciFi.

Aw crap...looks like we'll descend further into the soap opera where the arsehole writers think that having a Doctor in it means they need a script for General Hospital :(

Apart from the last 2 episodes on the ABC the whole series made me ill. Too much like Home and Away and not enough like a SciFi.

Wat was the last two episodes on ABC? I dont watch mind there.

Wat was the last two episodes on ABC? I dont watch mind there.

The defeat of the Daleks (again) after they stole all the planets.

Before they resurrect themselves for a fourth time.

I'll wait and see.....but if first impressions are anything to go by.....

I haven't actively watched Dr Who since i was a kid, and always thought David Tennant looked like an ex drug addict insomniac obsessive compulsive science teacher that belongs in a classroom or a drug rehabilitation facility.

Oh and i didn't like the cinematography very much, so i didn't bother to get into it.

Enjoy, Gen Y people... LOL

May as well give up now and buy the DVDs of the older series...

Tom Baker ftw..

He's gonna be cutting himself in 5 different dimensions... The new improved "emo" Doctor.

Ugh, after Tennant I might give this one a miss until the next doctor rocks up. Doesn't look like a strong casting at all here.

Oh well, can't have everything I suppose.

While not prejudging the guy I see it as a case of marketing to gen Y and Gen WTF.

I'm part of Generation Y and to be honest he is a freaking twat. David Tennant was awesome and i was expecting someone older with eyebrows.

Are you a gen Y girl?

Yes Tennant was good as was the guy before him.

For me the OS started going downhill after Tom Baker, nothing changes I guess. ;-)

Are you a gen Y girl?

Yes Tennant was good as was the guy before him.

For me the OS started going downhill after Tom Baker, nothing changes I guess. ;-)

No im a male.

Both the new doctors werent bad but i had a preference for Tennant, he seemed more quirky.

Tom Baker ftw..

Whilst I disagree with you on many things this wouldn't be one of them.

Eccleston was a good doctor I thought - still quirky. I hated Davison, Baker II and McCoy, after Baker I they almost turned me off the whole thing forever.

Fits so well, since my first reaction to hearing his name was, "Who?"

Frankly looks like Emo Boy to me rather than Dr Who.

Perhaps this is his theme song?

I want to see them write in a different kind of story, a DEgeneration.

Where they turn into an older version of themselves.

They always seem to get younger and younger, I remember when Tom Baker was old as hell (not really, I wasn't born for it) but their becoming more marketable and I'm disappointed, they used to be strange as hell and totally absurd and it was great. But I'll wait to see how he fairs before I become a judge.