Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Wilkshake

Matt Smith is 11th Dr Who

Wat was the last two episodes on ABC? I dont watch mind there.

The defeat of the Daleks (again) after they stole all the planets.

Before they resurrect themselves for a fourth time.

Wow, you sure you had your TV programmed right? Because Library of the Dead was the greatest piece of science fiction I have seen in a long, long time.

I liked the new serieses too .. . .though I haven't seen the older episodes.

I'll be curious how the new Doctor turns out - what personality and traits he has.

It's a curious sort of thing.

Wow, you sure you had your TV programmed right? Because Library of the Dead was the greatest piece of science fiction I have seen in a long, long time.

Library of the Dead was certainly one of the better ones by far but it still reeked of soap opera a little too much for me to be completely impressed. I didn't like the character of Donna very much - which would account for some angst.

Good lord - I thought it had been given a decent burial and we could all have warm memories - not that I've watched it for years.

The first few series, in beautiful black and white, were marvellous, especially the epic of Daleks on Earth, but after that, apart from the wonderful fur bikini, it was pretty meh if you ask me....

Seems to be an American influence that wont let it die, for some reason they love the series, the brits are usually more inclined to tell a story, end it and move on.

I'm sure I've told the tale before but one of the more surreal moments of my life was being at a conference in San Francisco and staying at a hotel that was having a Dr Who Con. Taking a piss alongside about a dozen Tom Bakers had me questioning just what I'd been drinking :)

Cheers

Good lord - I thought it had been given a decent burial and we could all have warm memories - not that I've watched it for years.

The first few series, in beautiful black and white, were marvellous, especially the epic of Daleks on Earth, but after that, apart from the wonderful fur bikini, it was pretty meh if you ask me....

Seems to be an American influence that wont let it die, for some reason they love the series, the brits are usually more inclined to tell a story, end it and move on.

I'm sure I've told the tale before but one of the more surreal moments of my life was being at a conference in San Francisco and staying at a hotel that was having a Dr Who Con. Taking a piss alongside about a dozen Tom Bakers had me questioning just what I'd been drinking :)

Cheers

How many offered you a jelly baby? :P

Maybe he has that constant stupid look of surprise because he's trying to forge some wrinkles.

Cheers

How many offered you a jelly baby? :P

:) Quite a few actually...

Really was a bizarre night, but that hotel is often bizarre, I was there another time and there was this incredible procession of absolutely stunning women in the foyer - thought they were putting on a fashion show or something, but no, it was a stenographers convention... :)

Cheers

Lucky for you they weren't doing the Little Britain Narrator Tom Baker then :P

The early ones had to rely on acting ability over special effects (because there were none - check out a dalek in the flesh - you can read Morris on the eyes as they were Morris Minor indicator bezels). The later ones have done the George Lucus fucktardery of using special effects to mask a piss poor script and acting.

He is 27 FFS that is old ish (you could be a doctor by 27)

His hair looks fucking badass (moppy sure but when they give him a Tennant Dr Do I bet he looks Time Lord Pimpin!

I hope he has the chops to pull it off and makes it his own.

I just watched the Christmas special god Dave Tennant kicks ass I hated Doctor Who before I saw it with Tennant that stupid fucker before Tennant when the series restarted was 10 times worse than this guy though!

Posted Image

He is 27 FFS that is old ish (you could be a doctor by 27)

His hair looks fucking badass (moppy sure but when they give him a Tennant Dr Do I bet he looks Time Lord Pimpin!

I hope he has the chops to pull it off and makes it his own.

I just watched the Christmas special god Dave Tennant kicks ass I hated Doctor Who before I saw it with Tennant that stupid fucker before Tennant when the series restarted was 10 times worse than this guy though!

Posted Image

Hmmm . . .yeah. Eccleston was somewhat weaker than Tennant, I'll be curious about the next guy.

Also, we need a Doctor with a long fringe or a devillock. It'd be full of awesome.