Sign in to follow this  
bolt_krank

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

I just finished this game...seeing that i got it on thursday, and didn't play yesterday, it shows that its a very short game....not sure how many hours. But at best guess, i would say 8-10

Still fun though

I just finished this game...seeing that i got it on thursday, and didn't play yesterday, it shows that its a very short game....not sure how many hours. But at best guess, i would say 8-10

Still fun though

would agree

to short, but still fun

but it does have replayability, coz u can replay it with your kickass force powers from the start

nothing like owning some stormtroopers

I'm not a big enough Star Wars fan to buy this, but I remember playing one of the older Jedi games on PC and it was quite fun using the 'force' - So maybe this is lots of fun? =D We'll see. Doubt any of my friends will buy it though

Once you get use to the combo's it's kicks ass, but there's one combo that has about 15 buttons involved to use it, how dumb. Definatly worth getting, but then again i like star wars so am probably bias

i enjoyed playing thru the story on the wii version, and its the story that kept me interested because the gameplay was a bit disapointing, the lightsaber doesnt do much more damage than a big stick, sometimes it takes about 5 hits to kill someone after you impale them with the lightsaber, and it doesnt give as much freedom to play with the environment as i'd hoped. Ive only tried the demo on PS3 but was really disapointed and didnt seem much better than the wii version (apart from the awesome gfx), so im not in a hurry to buy it.

I'm so glad i got the ps3 version, i had a go of the wii, while wii is still ok the ps3 version rocks, so many arses to kick, so many powers.

Can't seem to pull that huge star destroyer out of the sky (like in the promo) without the fighters bombing the shite out me, any tricks or tips?

Can't seem to pull that huge star destroyer out of the sky (like in the promo) without the fighters bombing the shite out me, any tricks or tips?

keep going

it just takes ages

the star destroyer slowly turns away from you, so if you kill the tie fighters really quickly you bring it alot closer each time

but took me 10 goes at the star destroyer

This game is great, i have the ps3 version and i have just finished it took 4 hours and 43 mins.

It is a very short game but well worth it, the story that links episode 3 and 4 together was very well done, this is a must for any star wars fan, people who like action games with good story line.

There GFX are good, stuck to good old star wars soundtrack, plenty or lightsaber and force action and you come up against many "bosses"

8/10 easy........ would have been 10\10 but it needed to be longer.... :(

this game rocks!!!! i have played it on PSP, ps2 and PS3.... cant help it but play it more.... so addicting... i even made a new account so i can use the name of starkiller...hahaha :p

anyway i can say this game is 9/10.... not 10 because i dont belive on a perfect game....

the game is short but after you've played it am sure you will pay it again to have fun with your force haha.. :p