spyder

Atomic Heroes and Superheroes v3

woo some people here have far to much time on their hands, note to self, I wonder what ever happen to my autographed copy of the atomic issue 1 i wounder how many of them even work for atomic anymore? Someone should build a staff list or atomic in time list i lost track of everyone.

I still laugh every time I see the thread title "Sticky Atomic Heroes and Superheroes v3"

I still laugh every time I see the thread title "Sticky Atomic Heroes and Superheroes v3"

I wonder what they've been doing!

I remember in that FAQ when I first started here it said that Heroship could be nominated to those who are knowledgeable, help others, make informative and awesome posts, and have a good sense of humor.

So yeah Im Still waiting for that heroship guys!

/whispers please

VannA

Hero 24/12/2002

*sniff*

Hey dude

When we went over to the new forums, a lot of the Hero tags had to be transferred over manually, and quite a number of people were missed - There was a thread getting around trying to get this sorted (ie: drop your name if the tag was missing)

Ill see if I can find it

EDIT:

http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php?s...=77&hl=hero

maybe fire off a PM to iamthemaxx? Looks like he was handling it *shrug*

Edited by Khirareq

Marvellous.

Thank you, Gentlemen. And you, Plebs.

Nobody ever sends me memos.

Has there been not a single Heroing since end of 2008?

Correct. It's pretty much become an annual event now.

Ummm... I was just reading through a post on Cover Letters in green room, about to answer, when I got to the bottom of the list and noticed my name was blue. WTF? :)

Edited by kikz

Ummm... I was just reading through a post on Cover Letters in green room, about to answer, when I got to the bottom of the list and noticed my name was blue. WTF? :)

Shit happens, eh?

Congrats!

Shit happens, eh?

Congrats!

Yeah pretty much. Weird things happen. My account gets locked out for no reason for a few weeks, forum posts my post content twice in the same post, threads sometimes end up in the wrong place. I got a suprise atomic subscription earlier in the year. I seriously just figured the forums screwed it up. Oh well, won't knock it back though :p

Shit happens, eh?

Congrats!

Yeah pretty much. Weird things happen. My account gets locked out for no reason for a few weeks, forum posts my post content twice in the same post, threads sometimes end up in the wrong place. I got a suprise atomic subscription earlier in the year. I seriously just figured the forums screwed it up. Oh well, won't knock it back though :p

What was so surprising about the subscription? Did it come with an overdue bill?

Couple of months late to this thread aren't you. No bill. I won an F1 Racing subscription (from haymarket announced through these forums) for being generally awesome with all things F1 (mainly wining all F1 tipping comp a few times). Thing is I already had a sub, so I'm going with getting an atomic sub in it's place.

:)

I've been Super around here so long I don't really take much notice, it is just contribution to a great community, interesting list though, a lot of departed friends.... :(

Thanks Spydey, had not noticed this, been super-busy,, but you rock :)

Cheeers