spyder

Atomic Heroes and Superheroes v3

Vale Spyder, top bloke, former moderator, and dedicated archivist of Atomic Lore. I am sure I speak on behalf of most Atomicans when I say "thanks" for maintaining this list and thread for so long. Hopefully you will come back after a break.

Edited by Virtuoso

Vale Spyder, top bloke, former moderator, and dedicated archivist of Atomic Lore. I am sure I speak on behalf of most Atomicans when I say "thanks" for maintaining this list and thread for so long. Hopefully you will come back after a break.

:)

Amen Virt, never met him but one cool guy :)

Cheers

Please close, lock, unsticky, whatever, this thread. I proudly pass the torch onto @Nich..., the Atomic history of this topic is well in hand

Oh, @chrisg, think we have met. You were at BaiLAN, right? Or does my memory fail me?

?

Not BaiLAN @spyder, but I think we have met, I used to come over to Melbourne a number of times a year a few years back and generally caught up with a bunch of Atomicans, Cisco, Fredz, Kimmo etc I think we met at one of those informal get-togethers.

Cheers

On 9/15/2008 at 2:54 PM, spyder said:

Kimmo

Hero 21/12/2007

So how come I'm now an Atomican't, whatever the hell that is...?

49 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

... Boy, that's ugly.  I really don't care for WYSIWYG editors - dead easy to use except when they absolutely refuse to do what you want.

umm ... why ? ^^ yes I know I asked the question about Kimmo's av having " Aomican't " in that thread Cybes but that ^^ looks weird

1 hour ago, eveln said:

umm ... why ? ^^ yes I know I asked the question about Kimmo's av having " Aomican't " in that thread Cybes but that ^^ looks weird

Tell me about it.  I had intended to link straight to your question - instead ^that...thing turned up.  Hence the comment about WYSIWYG editors.

9 hours ago, Nich... said:

Good question. Were you banned at some point?

Maybe suspended once or twice back in the day, but I don't think I was ever banned. 

I just quit one day for some reason, can't remember why now. 

6 hours ago, Cybes said:

Tell me about it.  I had intended to link straight to your question - instead ^that...thing turned up.  Hence the comment about WYSIWYG editors.

What's more, I have a notification that you quoted me, which links to that post... 

59 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

What's more, I have a notification that you quoted me, which links to that post... 

Yeah, you would have. Chaos.Lady asked where I'd seen the term " Atomican't ". When I responded I used this >>  @Kimmo  << that notifies the member ... I found it in the Roll Call thread

The embed feature has a few quirks when it comes to linking to stuff on the forum.

On 1/19/2019 at 11:56 PM, Kimmo said:

Sweet, it's finally fixed! Didn't notice exactly when it happened cause I don't use the desktop version much...

👍