Sign in to follow this  
sm1ddy

.Edu Tafe, RTOs, Trades etc

As a suggestion I was wondering if we could see some more articles on tafe, registered training organizations and IT traineeships.

I think this would be a good idea because investigation into the tafe, rtos and IT traineeships would be information pretty much applicable to all atomic readers.

(opposed to articles on individual universities which can be restricted by location)

I don't mean to sound like a bitch but from what I've read .edu seems to lean pretty hard in the university direction. I also feel the information isn't very balanced or investigates the other systems very well either.

(I do study and work for a university so it's not some tafe person having a bitch :P)

I've had experience across uni, tafe, rto and traineeships and I believe they have a lot to offer. It would be good to see Atomic look into the latter ones a bit more in depth.

I think we've touched on TAFEs a bit in the past, but more certainly couldn't hurt - I'm sure Sap'll spot this in no time :)

Done TAFE a bit, yeah, and the private institutes like AIE and QANTM, but cool idea. Give me a month or two to work on it, though, as I'm finishing up the next one already.