Sign in to follow this  
Wallnuthead1

Problem With my PC

Yes, im using both connectors, 8 and 6.

remember, i had these problems with both graphics cards, so i don't think its the cards, my mate is coming around thursday n we r swapping PSU, as his is the only one with enough reccommened power.

Alright guys here's my iPhone at it's worst.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Will do a proper one tomorrow when I actually plug my internal card reader up to the right thing. Must've plugged it into a 1394 XD

OK, so my good mate comes over, and we do a bit of testing. I get the green dots again like usual. We run more ram/cpu test, nothing wrong. So we swap cards. He has a Sapphire ATi card 4870x2. I put it in my system and it runs great, we played all night and today. Nothing happened...to my system. His on the other hand, though no green dots appeared, had glitching. Like shaps n shit appear in the screen. we ran vantage on his PC and if anyone knows that part with the flags, it was glitching like a mofo, not smooth @ all.

So im thinking its my graphics card. I'm thinking i was really unlucky to get 2 dud high end graphics card, my Asus 4870x2 and my XfX 9800GX2.

I'm gonna try putting my old XfX card back in, if the same shit happens, then i'll try sending em both back.

Do you guys agree?

Thanks

Joshua