Sign in to follow this  
OwNaGE

"Best" place to order from

I am looking to spend a maximum of $2,150-$2,200 on a new gaming and desktop computer and have been out of the game for a little while. I did some some work for a friend a while ago and ended up using PC Maniacs. I am ordering to Tasmania, and would like to know which online store is the cheapest. I am aware that one shop may have better prices on certain things, etc, etc, but I would just like to know if anyone thinks a certain store/s is the cheapest.

Thanks

PCCASEGEAR and Prcepoint computers aew generally pretty good with price and service. they are the only two places i have used to order parts from

www.staticice.com.au if you are after the cheapest prices.

i generally order from PCcaseGear, Auspcmarket or umart all of which have good and fast service.

For that amount find someone with most of your parts (use staticice) and buy from there.

Save on shipping.

i have only used 1 place, umart, always had what i want at good prices, i use the pick up option so no shipping cost.

i know sometimes they are a little more than other places, but the convenience of pick up trumps the cheapness in me.