Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrInsaneBuff

Send in the clown, or My extreamly good news

Guest MrInsaneBuff

Send in the clown...

SO HIS ASS CAN BE FIRED!!!!

WOOHOOOO

Fucko, the arse clown is no more!

Yes as many of you suspected my good news is the demise of a seriously useless prat who was either just very very very dumb, or was a snake in the grass out to make everyone else look bad to take the attention off him prick!

On a day when the stock market took a flying leap into what seemed a deep dark abyss, at one point hitting -134 points. I was over the fucking moon. No more would i have to try and explain shit to him 50 different ways to Sunday only to have him throw it back at me saying he doesn't want to do it like that. No more will i have to say "beg your's?" because of him mumbling the important bits of a sentence. NO FUCKING MORE will i have to triple check that the thing he is referring to is actually what the other person is talking about.

Here's how it went down.

My two up manager called my manager and our teams other manager into a meeting before market open. Right away something didn't feel right about it. The meeting dissolved shortly after and both of the team managers came out and went right back to their desks very quietly. Fucko, the arse clown was off in a client meeting and eventually came back. He sauntered in as he normally did useless expression pasted over his mug. He had time to put his pad of paper down when the two up manager asked him to go to another meeting. Fucko flashed a grin at me, and walked off following the 2 up manager.

Meanwhile ive got a rather pissed off participant yelling at me about why he cant fucking login to trade today when he filled out all our " bullshit" regulatory forms for his transfer from Melbourne to Sydney, yesterday. So I'm pretty busy trying to work this guy so that he stops losing his shit, while checking the four systems which should have had the details about this change. Not finding it, i then start tracking down what needs to happen to get him on today before market opens (only 20 minutes away) while trying to stop the guy on the phone from flipping out about us not having his documents.

During this i noticed Fucko back at his desk.

Packing his bag.

Then walking out. While being watched by security.

How i stopped myself from leaping up and dancing a jig right there and then i'll never know. But i did it in my head then got back to my not so happy guy on the phone. Managed to get him all worked out about 5 minutes before open and he said on Friday he would take me for a beer as i was "The only ASX fucker who gets shit done."

About 10 minutes after Fucko, the arse clown left. We all got called into a meeting with our 3 up manager who announced that Fucko (he didn't call him that mores the pity) had been let go after his continued lack of performance and after numerous coaching sessions. So that even though he had been on a 12 month contract it was necessary to break it as it was obvious that Fucko was not going to be able to grasp the base concepts required for the position, and that new applicants will be interviewed very shortly so the team doesn't suffer any longer than necessary. He then asked if there were any questions. I decided it wouldn't be prudent to ask if the party would be held in our section or in the kitchen.

I do feel bad for Fucko on some level. Being fired sucks. Plus it really does throw your life into chaos. Making you ask, How am i going to pay that bill? Then regretting the purchase of those DVD's because at the time you had said "Fuck it i can afford it." Plus there is the humiliation of being fired. That the company saw no value in trying to salvage you any further. I know and understand all these things. I truly do hope that Fucko doesn't suffer too long with these problems.

But shit I'm glad he's gone.

You're really enjoying this new YouTube feature, ain't ya Plebs? :p

And it's good to hear you finally got rid of the useless baggage mate. Nothing I hate more than having to do all the extra work to pick up the slack for someone who can't do their damn job right.

You're really enjoying this new YouTube feature, ain't ya Plebs?

Lower case p if you don't mind, nice to see you have joined the bandwagon, your memory might need some assistance.

Not yet, not yet, man! I hadn't got the pool off the ground yet. Aw geez!

hehehe, did you post a link to this thread in your other thread? Y'know, the one that already existed? ;-) What if, at some point in the future, someone looks for the thread, and finds tantalisation... only to have it turn into epic frustration when it becomes apparent that the wonderful good news so promised never, in fact, appears in the thread? That'd have to be frustrating. Think of your potential future audience :-(

Good to hear you'll be enjoying work again :-) Good luck with everything :-)

Guest MrInsaneBuff

Thanks for that pleb's. I have always liked the song. She does it way better than Streisand.

Sorry Elven. Have to work outsomething new to bet on. But i will go put a link to this thread in my other one. There are just some thing however which you cant post from a work machine.

Flicks Food's labia

Guest MrInsaneBuff

My labia sits, unmoved.

'

I could have gone Babs.

What's Up, Doc? Yes.

Yentl. No.

Congrats.

I kinda thought you'd make this kind of post today, as I had today's Question Time on TV.

Needless to say it gets grating after 5 minutes so I turned the volume down a bit.

But, just after an opposition sitter asked Rudd a question, I did here a couple of backbenchers benind him muttering something about Fucko the Clown being out of a job.

So, is it safe to assume your drinking in celebration tonite? :P

Happy that you're happy. Mind you, now the poor cunt has to start from scratch, but I guess that's his own fault.

On one hand, i'm glad to hear you'll finally get a team mate who pulls their weight...on the other....WAAAHHH!!! I WANT MORE FUNNY STORIES!! XD

to be serial though...good to hear ;)

I feel Fuckos pain thou

I got the ass today to.

Hey I'm not Fucko am I?

Sorry to hear that mate :(

Rob.

I feel Fuckos pain thou

I got the ass today to.

Hey I'm not Fucko am I?

Dude are you serious? No way! Well you ARE in IT. This shit is sus.

Anyway keep us up to date on who replaces Fucko.